Dreams

This topic contains 95 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  rogers1218 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • Author

ninjamama

I’m 14 weeks pregnant and last night I had a dream that I gave birth to a little girl and then suddenly I gave birth to another little girl TWINS!!! it was so realistic it was crazy because I didn’t know I was having twins. Wonder what that interprets to?!?

gr8girrl

my mom died 5 years ago and i had a dream that we went maternity shopping together. weird

mandamay

When we first found out that we were pregnant, but before we had the first scan, I dreamed that I was giving birth to triplets! I mentioned it to my partner and also realised that when I had ever dreamed about being pregnant (which hadn’t happened very often really over the years) I had always dreamed of having twins. Well…. at the first scan we found out that we WERE having twins! ….my poor partner had a little freak out and made the girl check the scan over and over again just to make sure that there weren’t any more (like in my dream)! We now have 19 month old twin boys! …Just love those dreams!

MrsPreggers

I had a dream that i had a baby boy that came really early. He was healthy and SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! He was wearing a red body suit and had no other clothes. I was shocked and angry at my husband and my mummy as they didn’t make any attempt to buy my baby any other clothes… hehe weird dream….

Techa

My weirdest dream was one where I was at the grocery store with my baby boy named nathan. He was very heavy and really small. Almost like carrying around a lead weight. It was so weird. I dont know the gender of my baby and dont really like the name nathan. I guess Ill find out if the dream was telling me something in August.

anxiousmami
    Participant

Omg some funny dreams on here!! Well out of nowhere I had a dream I was getting an ultrasound and it showed twins. . . I’ve never even considered that happening so since then I been so antsy to find out 100%. I even faintly wake up when hubby comes home (he works nights) and rub my tummy refering to my baby as ‘them’ or ‘they’ I can’t knock this feeling and I just wanna know already . . . .

quitawhit727

For about two weeks straight I had been having these real bad crazy dreams. I had been hav’t ing dreams about my brother and he is deceased. I had been having dreams that the father of my child killed me. Then I started having these sex dreams. I don’t know what was going on with me. I didn’t and couldn’t understand. I haven’t had any dreams in a while. Well, I have but they have been about food. LOL. They were crazy too. I was dream that some hog head cheese was chasing me. Anyone with any dreams similar to mine?

19jessicabrown89
    Participant

DREAMING OF:
    ANIMALS-(CUTE) DEVELOPING FETUS

BURGLARS- WOMANS WORRY ABOUT BEING INVADED BY THE FETUS. HOUSE REPRESENTS BODY

KNIVES-WORRIED ABOUT HAVING A CESAREAN SECTION

FORGETTING-A BABY REFLECTS ANXIETIES OF BECOMING A PARENT OR BEING READY
    FLYING- SIGN OF HAPPINESS HIGH EXPECTATIONS

armycavwife
    Participant

With my first pregnancy I always had dreams of my now hubby dying or being killed an this time its him always cheating on me an doesn’t care I’m watching the whole thing happen. An I always have dreams that when I’m tryin to dial 911 or my parents or my hubby for a emergency I ether can’t dial it or I know I’m dialing the right number an it appears wrong! I know what that means though something about not being connected or something

19jessicabrown89
    Participant

SOUNDS LIKE FEAR OF ABANDONMENT.. FEAR OF HAVING TO DO IT ALL ON YOUR OWN.. WHICH SEEING UR DISPLAY NAME UR DH IS A SOLIDER.. SO UR FEARS ARE ADAQUATE.. PERHAPS BEFORE YOU SLEEP CKOSE YOUR EYES AND TELL URSELF. YOUR NOT ALONE, HOLD YOUR DH’S HAND IF HES THERE AND REMIND YOURSELF EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE..SWEET DREAMSS!! I STUDIED DREAM PSYCHOLOGY.. HOW TO CONTROL DREAMS, CHANGE THEM, AND READ THEM.. LOOK INTO IT.. YOULL MOST LIKELY FIND SOME PEACE

armycavwife
    Participant

Haha sound pretty right he leave for a month tomorrow an deployment they don’t know can happen before dec or spring or never lol but thanks that helps a lott I understand now!

Free2bmom
    Participant

I had a dream that my chihuahua, who I’m very attatched to (Rosa) was a Fish! I was cleaning her fish bowl in the dream and accidentally flushed her down the bath tub drain. I woke up this morning so upset that she was gone. It was so real in my dream that I believed it and was crying for about 5 minutes until she came into the bathroom. When I saw she was still a dog and still there, I laughed and said ‘Ãh Rosa! I missed you so much!’ lol. It was funny when I realized it was a goofy dream but I was so upset by it. These pregnancy dreams are crazy!

1stbabyboyaug2nd
    Participant

Been dreaming lots about givging birth (no pain but almost missing it) also about spiders and have been dreaming that i am trying to wake my partner up and he doesnt wake up lol!

Elsie1989

im now just over 5 weeks pregnant and last night my dreams were tormenting me, i know they say that if u dream of death it means new life or rebirth type thing, but it was such a horrible night mare and it felt so real, last night i dreamt that my 11 month old son died, and i had to start planning his funeral i had so many emotions in this dream that i actually woke up crying and fell back to sleep crying just to have the same dream again it replayed over and over and over like it was on repeat, everytime i closed my eyes it was there, what happened was that my son was in a foster home and he was sleeping and the foster mom failed to check on him, and then by morning he was dead i got a phone call saying he had died and i had to plan his funeral, then i woke up fell back asleep and had a similar dream cept this time it was my husband who was watching him and it happened the same way as last, then i woke up and w=fell back to sleep then i had another dream with the foster mom again and this time he died from dehydration and mal nutrition and again i had to plan his funeral, but i didnt believe it so i had to go to the foster home and i found him there and he wasnt breathing and i cried so hard, this nightmare kept waking me up it was so horrible, to think of my 11 month old son dieing, even writing this out im crying, but i wonder what the dream means, maybe ill go out and buy a dream book today and find out …

JBaum

Since we found out we are pregnant, I have been having 3 dreams over and over again. 1 – My husband leaves me. 2 – My ex is stalking me 3 – Quintuplets.
    I get the first 2. The husband dream is about how I worry how the new baby will affect our marriage. The second one is letting go of my past, but I can’t figure out the third one. Any suggestions out there? We are only 6W6D and go for our first US tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.