embryo!!infertility!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  saurab015 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dashy
    Participant

hy!! i am confused, Can an infertile woman have periods? When will I be able to
    What are the day-by-day symptoms after an embryo transfer?

saurab015
    Participant

Hi dashy i have some info on your question Yes, it really depends on the cause of infertility. For example, in cases of tubal factor infertility, the tubes might be blocked or absent, but the woman still ovulates, and that is why techniques such as IVF are feasible. On the other hand, there is also the opposite case, that is, the woman has regular menstrual periods, but is unable to get pregnant. In general, women should wait for between 10 to 15 days after the embryo transfer to take a pregnancy test. From that moment on, we can confirm whether embryo implantation has been successful, that is, if the woman is pregnant or not.i hope you will find this information helpful! i also haved cured my infertility in ukraine at a clinic named biotexcom doctors there have provided me both mental and emotional support during my treatment they hav made my life and after the baby happiness came back into my life

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.