Fetal movements

This topic contains 68 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  Punkesqmommy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

ari08ariana
    Participant

Hey all- I am 26 weeks, and sometimes my little guy starts moving so much and it literally makes me tense up because it hurts. It’s very quick, like he is grabbing my insides then letting go. It’s very low and sorta by my bladder or cervix. Is this normal?

Megan20

ari08- I feel the same way except i am only 19.3 weeks lol. sometimes i get a little push on my bladder and all of a sudden i have to pee so bad haha, then its gone. its kinda uncomfortable. and i noticed last night that my left side feels different than my right side when i push on my tummy. and i have only been getting kicks/pokes on my left side i dunno if thats why but its weird why i dont get movement on my right side.

Nutnut

i feel flutters im 13 weeks. its not every day, and it typically at night when im laying down on my back or slightly tilted on my left side. i dont feel it every day. sometimes its every 2 days. im wondering if this is normal. this is my second, and with my first, i also felt the flutters earlier on although i cant recall if they were spaced out so far like this time. i know its moving bc my ultrasound the little booger wouldnt sit still for the tech to do the NT test. it took her a bit to get the pictures she needed.

Bri

That’s funny Megan. My son didn’t used to kick as much as head butt….he still does! I would get these awful head butts into the bladder or cervix. It started around 30weeks for me though. Before that it was nice soft kicks. He’s my crazy little man. Just got back from the hospital. He now has a fracture in his skull and three staples. It was such a fun experience. Ugh! I love him to death but he has no fear of anything.

dedileb

i just want to say i love the movements but i wish i had an ultrasound to see what hes doing!!!

Megan20

Bri- OMG! a fractured skull?! oh no! poor little guy. i guess he is quie the head butter huh? lol aww… thats too bad, maybe he wont head butt so hard next time haha. I hope its not head butts to the bladder that i am getting cus that would mean that its head down AGAIN and i am going to find out the gender today so that would mean i dont get to find out. …….. (with my luck i wont be able to anyways probably) 🙁 Anyways hope everyone is feelign good! and babys are growing!

Bri

He’s ok Megan but thanks. He’s back to his old self and doesn’t understand why he can’t go under in his tub or go swimming for that matter. It’s too hot not to be in the water. As for being head down. Kekoa was always head down and we were able to find out the sex then too? Also, at this stage of the game they are doing plenty of sommersaults so no worries. There is lots of room to move in all directions. I’ve never heard of head down not being able to look at gender. Hmmm!

MicheleAC2

this is my second pregnancy and im 13 weeks and 2 and a half days preggo. when i lay down sometimes i think i feel movements i know what they feel like but dont really remember when i felt my lil man move. but i think ill start feeling these movements more and more as time goes by. i love the feeling of having something special kick the crap out of you lol. thats really how a women feels that her baby is still alive in there. my lil man kicked like crazy when i went to sleep at night. the movements i feel are not really strong but i feel them sometimes. congrats ladys i cant wait to find out what im having lol. i want a girl but what ever god gives me ill be just as happy with.

KylaRaquel

I am only 9 weeks and 3 days and last night I started feeling fluttery feelings. I’m not sure what it is, but it was a different feeling. I don’t think it was gas, but this is my first baby so who knows. I am also really skinny, so maybe it is possible to be feeling something? Is it possible? If so, that’s so cool! I can’t wait till they get more pronounced and obvious.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.