General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

sianlouise

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I havent had any actual sickness with any of them, dont worry!

RosArch

This may be a silly question.. but both my bf and I were premature babies.. would that have any effect on my child, and when my child is born?

Veronikalg

Cinderella: Dont worry mamas, i went through the same thing. i didnt feel my son move until i was around 20 weeks, this is my first child also. and i had horrible horrible dreams about losing my son..im not sure why, but surely everything turned out to be fine. i also had a m/c last year and it got me paranoid with this pregnancy, but dot stress yourself out..if something does bother you and you need questions call you doctor, im sure everything is fine 🙂

beginagain

I’m 5 days late, I’ve been crampy like my period is coming but it doesnt, my face look fuller (like i’ve gained weight), lower back pain, and nausea. I took 3 pregnancy test and they were negative- two at home and one at the doctor. The doctor said it might be soon to tell but she would expect a positive test in a couple of days. How soon after your missed period did you get a positive? With my first pregnancy I got a positive before I missed my period. I’m so confused and worried. I’m really crampy too. I think I might test again today.

Jacquelyn

I’m scared. I’ve been losing my mucus plug for several weeks and having mild contractions. I just checked my cervix because I had a weird feeling and it felt like it was about 2cm dilated. I’m only 21 weeks along! Please let me know if any of you have had similar experiences. I need to know if I should go to the hospital(I will avoid at all costs) or if it’s normal sometimes. I also got pregnant only 3 months after having my first. Please respond on my page. Thank you.

Debz81

Wats a BFP pls ne1 xx

Alison33
    Participant

Hi,
    I am just wondering if I am the only pregnant woman that worries constantly about bad things happening during my pregnancy. My fear with this pregnancy is that the baby will die in utero and I won’t know it 🙁 It is amazing how we obsess and worry about things while pregnant. I will worry again when the baby is born. LOL I can’t wait to be alittle further along so I am feeling strong kicks daily.

everonward

Hi to everyone. I just joined this site. I’m in the latter part of week 6 and have my official first ultrasound tomorrow and am a bit nervous. I had a prior miscarriage around this time — heart rate was low and then stopped. A friend of mine who is an ultrasonographer scanned me this week — heart rate was in the 80s one day and then increased to 104 – but still on the low side. Dont feel any nausea but do have breast tenderness. We’ll see. I wish everyone well!

collette101

I am delighted to announce I am pregnant again I had a baby 6 months ago and am so pleased I know people may think im a bit mental but I waited ten years from my first child to my second but have loved every minute with him and cant wait to start again xx

mrscox74601

Hi I am new to this forum and pregnancy thing, so please be gentle with me :). I am on pelvic rest and no heavy lifting or straining. Is it ok to swim?

cinderella

thankyou all very much for ur supportive answers, i think the m/c from earlier this year makes me paranoid.
    its nice to know im not alone out there with these worries. 🙂

beginagain

It’s been more than a month since my last period and I’m always on time! I had 2-3 day spotting last week which has never happened before.

CassandraLee

jacquelyn – You should contact your DR first thing in the morning and try to get in right away. Even if theres a different doctor at the clinic that can see you. You should be checked out just in case. Its always better to be safe then sorry.

AliL
    Participant

BIG FAT POSITIVE! LOL Debz- bfp means a positive pregnancy test!

akcoastiewife
    Participant

Hi ladies, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jess, I am 22. My hubby and I have been TTC for 8 months, and I just got my BFP today. I haven’t told him yet. I have the 2 test and a infant bib that says I love daddy wrapped and waiting on him to get home from fishing. I am so exited and look forward to this new journey.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.