General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

Alison33
    Participant

hopefully3, I am 17 weeks 3 days pregnant 🙂 I did feel the baby move yesterday 🙂 Just a little flutter, but definitely the baby.

Slatts

L2782…the symptoms you describe seem a bit early for how far along you’d be. If you’re in the USA, I’d look up a planned parenthood in your area and they would test you. By now, if you’re pregnant (and you estimate you would have conceived 2-3 months ago, a home test would come up positive. There may be something else going on.

goteampink

oh…and lots of sticky baby dust to armmommy:):):) think positive, one day at a time. my fingers are crossed for you:) xo

ambermiracle
    Participant

LADIES! I am 33 weeks pregnant and dialated to 1. Has this happened to anyone? Doc put me on bed rest but says Im probally not going to have the baby this week but after that we cant know! What am I supposed to do!

juleslewis

well i had my blood drawn and my hcg level is 9941 and according to my lmp i am only 6 1/2 weeks but it was only 2 days so i was wondering if anyone knows if my hcg level might mean that i am farther along or twins or if that is just what it is supposed to be at 6 weeks? Thanks

STEPSProject

Hello I-am-pregnant members!

We are a group of researchers from Ireland, conducting the STEPS Project, to examine women’s emotions and experiences during pregnancy.
    All you need to do to take part is fill out a questionnaire in your 1st , 2nd and 3rd trimesters.

Your help will greatly benefit us in identifying way to improve women’s experiences of pregnancy.

Please fill out the questionnaire to take part: http://tinyurl.com/lpa5asf

If you have any questions please contact the research team at [email protected]

Thank you for your help, we really appreciate it!

The STEPS research team

corrina1987

hi everyone
    it is now day 50 of my missed period i have had several negative tests last at 33 and 47 which were doctor pee tests and still nothing i thought i was pregnant as nauseaus gained alot of weight in my stomach area which people have commented on as it been within last few weeks my boobs have grown and always tired now i dont know what else it can be if not pregnant never missed before apart from wen i was pregnant with my daughter see doctor on monday anyone else ever been this late and been pregnant still?

alwayshopeful
    Participant

Hi ladies, I am 4wks and 6days preggers with my first pregnancy and just overflowing with joy as we’ve been trying for a good 13 months, but been off birth control for 3 1/2 years. Looking forward to chating with you all as our pregnancies progress. I will have lots of questions as this if my first!!! It first tested a week ago and got a very faint positive and took two more that got darker and then had blood work on Tues and should my hcg level to be 967! That doctor said that was good 🙂 Sticky dust to you all!!!

Hopefully3

Anco– I have some depression and anxiety disorders.. Altho I must admit not to this extent. I would have your wife talk to a doctor.. She may need some medication to help her through this time. Hormones start to go crazy and and if she has had previous experiences with depression it could be making it worse. I think talking to the doctor is her best bet and then she and you can start experiencing happiness and joy about the baby! Good luck! And keep your head up it will all get better

Slatts

L2782…the symptoms you describe seem a bit early for how far along you’d be. If you’re in the USA, I’d look up a planned parenthood in your area and they would test you. By now, if you’re pregnant (and you estimate you would have conceived 2-3 months ago, a home test would come up positive. There may be something else going on.

emmabubbles

hi all im 23 weeks pregant with my second baby i haven a girl wich im so plzed cus i have a boy all ready new to this so just fort i would say hi

arat19
    Participant

Question, my husband and I are trying to conceive after a miscarriage March 15th. Last month two days before I started to bleed, I saw one spot of pink blood, then nothing. The next day I saw brownish discharge. The next day I started to bleed which lasted for two days, but didnt have bad cramps. When I saw the pink spot, I started to cramp badly for 10 hours. This exact situation happened when I first found out I was pregnant, without the horrid pain. Did any of you do this and found out you were pregnant?

TashaWardrop

Hi all,
    Well this is baby number 4 and i am about 5 weeks in but i am worried because i have been cramping with this one alot and im not tired or sick but i am hungry all the time lol. I hope that nothing is wrong. Is anyone else having mild cramping.

Heather8912

Ok so im almost 5 weeks pregnant and i cant stop feeling hungry i will eat and be hungry 2 hours later is this normal

Vikki

Christmas is fun with the little ones isn’t it!?A CHRISTMAS TIP. If your little ones try and pull the bottom of the tree, put the play pen around it. I also put the presents on the inside of the play pen and put tinsel on it to brighten it up. I also put the stockings on the playpen so it is still festive but not LOOKING forbidden

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.