General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,906 through 1,920 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

MYA2010

Hi Everyone, i just wanted to know when is a good time to go on maternity leave?

DayshasMom

Hi everyone, I’m getting ready to have the lap-band procedure. I was wondering if anyone here has had it then become pregnant? I wanna TTC after the surgery and plan to wait probably 1-2 full years after. Just curious if ne1 has been successful after the surgery. THANKS!!

Dezzi

stargazer530- I don’t think that your baby being active while listening to music is a bad thing at all 🙂 Mine is the same way when I play my classical guitar, or when it hears daddy’s voice 🙂

clair77

Hi, new here… wondered if anyone can shed any light for me… I had a coil removed after 3 years of having it in on 10th Nov 2008, I had a slight bleed (hardly anything really) which started on the 12th Nov and lasted for about 3 days (about the 15th). I was told to expect slight bleeding after removal a day or so after so that was fine. On Dec 6th I had a very short 3 day period – or at least I thought it was… I had always had a period for 5 days prior to having a coil and always had a 28 day cycle. (hadnt had any bleeding while I was on the coil) assuming this was a period my next would be due 7th Jan 09. I had a couple of the Clearblue digital pregnancy tests in and Dont ask me why but I decided to try one 8 days before I believe my period was due – I was not expecting to see anything as it was far too early – to see if I had caught, yet it showed a positive result ‘pregnant 1-2’. I just found it strange that 8 days before I was due on it is picking up a positive result so early. I was wondering now if what I thought was a period on 6th Dec was a period at all? and could I actually be a little further on than what I make out by dates with it showing a positive result 8 days before I was due on? can anyone give me their opinion on this or has anyone had similar testing much earlier than what testing kits say they can pick up on and finding your positive etc? This will be my 4th baby, and Ive never been able to get a positive result this early before… due to the hormone levels been too low so early on x

kristy2

plz ladies i went for blood test on thursday an i was around 17 dpo an my hcg was 150 the doc said that it was really low an worried the pregnancy is in one of my tubes i every now an then have cramps but no spotting no blood its now monday an i have an appointment this afternoon does any one no what my levels should be im 21 dpo so i should be around 3 an a half weeks 4 weeks im scared sumthin is wrong

Maxi

Hi Lovely2 – I’m new also
    I am 8 weeks and am getting loads of cramping – my first U/S is not until the 7th August
    My tummy is bloated and I always feel full – I am worrying a bit – my baby is due on the 18th Feb lol.

Good Luck to all you ladies. I am so happy for you REDHEADEDMOMMA!! I have a question after me and the BF BD I bleed a little; light pink — It is when I go to the bathroom and wipe then it stops that isnt something I should worry about right?

phoenix84

klee88 thanks for the advice.I’m seeing my midwife tmow so hopefully i’ll get somethig sorted 🙂

GuitarWife

MYA2010 – I worked up to the day I went into labor. I’m a teacher, so I wanted to conserve my sick days for my maternity leave as much as possible. If the doctor doesn’t say anything and you can handle your job, work as much as possible. That’s my plan again this time.

Hello fellow ladies. I’m 23 years old, and 14 weeks pregnant. I am extremely excited for the baby! This pregnancy stuff though, is really getting to me. I’ve always had hormonal problems leading to emotional difficulties. I had just fixed all of them, I felt, until I got pregnant and they zoomed out of control again. I’m starting to get a grasp on them again, but I find myself crying out of no where, yelling at hubby for whatever I can think of, and not being able to stand my mother. I feel terrible for the way I’m acting and treating people, but I feel like I just can’t stop the words before they leave my mouth. Like its an out of body experience. What should I do? I’ve lost most of my friends, they won’t text or call me back, and I don’t even feel like I’ve went ‘crazy’ on them. I miss my friends.

amypp
    Participant

Anyone that suffer from asthma like me and are taking the inhalers every day ,because I know that the doctor tells me to continue to take the but I am scarred sometimes about damaging my baby

send answers at my page pls

lilblondie

i suffered a m/c earlier this year with a serious previous realationship,that pushed us apart and we split up,i met someone a few months ago,we became an item and i recently discovered im pregnant agian,wasnt planned but im still lookin 4word 2 becomin a mum and excited,but im also very nervous incase i m/c again.i was ta;kin to my partner bout this hoping 4 sum support and all he had to say was he would be releived and happy if i lost the baby,wot a prick,cant beleive thats hw he feels,startin to think me and baby are beta off without him,any advice would be gratefull x

1923angelyrey
    Participant

I HAVE ACTUALLY HEAR OPPOSITE AND FOR ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS WE GOT FULL EVERYWHERE WHEN WE WHERE PREGANT WITH OUR GIRLS…FACE ARMS LAGGS AND WIDE FULL TUMMY… WITH MY SON I HAD GAINED A LIL IN THE HIPS BUT WAS ALL OUT BALL SHAPED LOOKING TUMMY VERY CUTE… AND NO FACE GAIN OR ELESEWHERE GAIN….

2NDBABYARYAN
    Participant

I am new to this site and am wondering if it is unusual for this being my second pregnancy to not be able to sleep any other way except on my belly! I am 10W 1D and I cannot sleep unless I am laying on my belly or laying on my side pretty much on my belly! With my first as soon as I found out I was pregnant I could not lay on my belly, it made me feel sick! But not this time around! I can already feel my uterus and how hard it is but there is no hope for sleep any other way! It worries me that I am sleeping on my belly and I try not to but I wake up in the middle of the night when I have to make my potty run and I am flat of my stomach!

OMG it is so crazy! I mean I enjoyed spicy goods every now and then but it is all I want if it is not spicy I either get sick or feeling like I am going to… I wasnt hungry till I found that I wanted spicy foods so this is going to be the only way for me to gain weight right now. I lost 10 lbs in one month…. =( I was not happy about that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,906 through 1,920 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.