General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 2,041 through 2,043 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

i need help all i am 34 weeks pregnant and i was admitted in the hospital cause my baby has an irregular heart beat they said that happens alot and usually resolves after birth. also i had to take a 24 hour urine to check the protein it came back and the level was 160 anyone know if that is normal?

dangle1978

Hello I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 3rd little one. Has Ultrasound and the tech said she was 90% sure it was a girl but I have another ultrasound scheduled for September 9th… It has been so long since I have been pregnant that I dont remember when you start to feel the baby move could someone please help me out with this. My youngest is 9 years old so all this is new to me again. lol.. I am due 1/21/11

Rll

Hi everyone. I am new to the site and had a few questions. I think that I might be pregnant but am not sure. I am due for a period next week. I have the nasea, the sore/tender breasts, the change in discharge, the fatigue, the frequent urination, the gas, cravings and i’ve heard that breaking out could be a sign too. My last period was heavy but short. I’m not sure if I could be or not. If anyone could please tell me if they think I am or not that would be great! =)

Viewing 3 posts - 2,041 through 2,043 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.