General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

Has anyone heard of a uti or kidney infection affecting the accuracy of htps? I have heard that some doctor say it can mess with the pH too much or contaminate the urine to make the HCG unreadable. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this???

cmarcaccini

Hi Everyone and Congrats to all! On Oct 2/08 i had a tubal reversal done…….my doctor said we could start trying 1 – 2 weeks later. Amazingly we are expecting on July 5/09!

13 days overdue! – i think your mad but at the same time i would love it 😀

jk4105

ok so I know this is just venting but I guess I need to! So after 5 yrs of trying and having many miscarriages I have finally made it to 15 wks! And so far everything is going great with the pregnancy. But we found out Friday my husband has to have heart surgrey!!!!! And they tell me no stress are they serious this is my husband my life..my world…and I am not suppose to stress…How could a wife not stress during a time like this! I just feel so lost…i am sorry for venting but I didnt know where to vent at as i am hurting and scared right now..thanks to anyone who reads this and listened to me thank you!!!

mamalala

I also had bleeding around 6/7 weeks with my daughter and I was petrified I was having a miscarriage so I called the DR and she had me go for an U/S.. It was just the baby implanting though– I have a healthy 3 week old baby to prove it!! I even had a little bit of crampiness aswell, but like i said, everything was fine– The biggest thing to remember is not to stress about it..

Chazoos

14 weeks in 3 days 🙂

telsbg

Omg…if I didn’t feel pregnant b4 I’m feeling it now… I’m in my 9th week and I’m having mild headaches and nasuea(nasuea is really bad)… Any suggestions as what can help to calm it other than trying 2 relax which I’m doing

dangle1978

Yeah everyone thinks its nasty but it tastes good to me lol….

miscatlady

Hi my name is Linnette. This is my first pregnancy. I am 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

xocyncyn

Does your baby need to drop / engage for you to go into labor?

ashleykaye
    Participant

hi everyone im new,im 27 weeks and 6 days pregnant .is anyone else due around april 10th.im so anxious i can barely wait …

firstbabe

hello every1.
    i jus signed up on here couple of secs ago. i am 12 weeks and 3 days and had my 1st scan 2day so exciting. hopefully the mood swings will calm down now!!!!is any1 else gettin really bad head aches?

loveabelly

hi ladies, i’m curious. i’m in Australia, am currently 27 weeks and have been told that because i have such big babies that i will have a ceaser at 39 weeks. they only do these of a thursday so i presume this will be done at 38 weeks 4 days. just wondering if anyone else has had this for this reason? and maybe if anyone has had their 2nd earlier than their 1st. my son was 10lb 10 and i had him naturally. anyone with similar stories they would be muchly appreciated 🙂

sashagrate

Hi any one have tubal reversal surgery?

shae1111

hello, I am new here. I am 6 weeks 5 days. Pretty scary to feel pregnant one day and the next not pregnant lol. Just waiting on the ‘safe zone’.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.