General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

AMK1984
    Participant

charley – do you have an after hours emergency number for your OB/doctor? I would call them immediately, most likely they will send you to the ER but before jumping the gun it wouldnt hurt to call first.

Veronikalg

Amanjee! Congrats on the baby girl! ahh amnio, scary. i didnt want mine done. although i did every test and safe to say its a beautiful healthy boy, me n hubs were hoping for a girl, but a boy does it just as good for me. I too had also lost a baby last year and had complications with gettin pregnant for a whoooollleee year, ahh felt like ages. and when i was about to give up and get back on birth control, i ended up pregnant, how exciting. Im happy to see that your happy as well! Baby love is being sent your way =]

babygurl6

hey i am around 6 weeks can any tell me things i should not be doing ty ladies

DRae

I really need help and answers from someone!!! I am 2 weeks late on my period, I take birth control and am usually not this late. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests, all different brands, and they have all come up negative. I am freaking out because I don’t know what is wrong with me?! Please help!!!!

GladeK

I found out my son’s sex at 12.5 weeks, but it is not very common to find out that early. It can be very hard to tell even if the angle is right…girls parts are swollen at 12 weeks, and boy parts are just starting, so they can look similar. It really depends on the individual baby, if you will be able to tell.

Cheyne

I definitely think you should be concerned. You should tell your doctor immediately or go to your local emergency department and they will check the heartbeat and monitor the baby for you.

char24

hiya guys, im 18 weeks pregnant with my second child ive been feeling movements from around 15-16 week but for the past week ive had nothing and im reaaly worried i had a scan at 17 week and everything was fine but since then there hasnt been any movement x

JDuece

how far before period is due should u take a hpt? I got one today, but af due 12 days from now.

AMK1984
    Participant

charley – sorry just realized you are in austrailia, call your dr office immediately and they may just have you come there.

hello every one first time on her i am thirty seven weeks pregnant and i am haveing a girl congrats to all the new babies

mangomomma

HiHi m-mousseau. I just found out last night I am pg. I am 40, will be 41 in Dec. My kids are almost 18, 15, and 11, so I’m kinda close to your profile:) It’s amazing how different each pregnancy is, at least for me. @LIZZIE~we are only 3 days apart:) Hello and welcome all other mommies/mommy-to-be!

cheer9999

Drae- Probably nothing is wrong. i would call your gyn in the morning and go in just for peace of mind… This is common and most people xperience a late period even when they are typically normal without it turning out to be a pregnancy. If you are hoping to be pregnant… Good luck!!!

Debz81

Thanks every1, well guess ill just have to wait eh lol, that’ll teach me for being so impatiant!! At around what week do you start feeling the baby move? this is my 3rd baby but it was 5yrs ago when my 2nd was born and i cant really remember how far on i was when he started moving.. xx

Cheyne

Hi everyone, I’m new here. I recently found out I’m pregnant and am having my HCG levels monitored due to a previous miscarriage and stillbirth. I don’t know anything about HCG and maybe you guys could help me out? – My HCG at 5 weeks 2 days was 2300. Then at 5 weeks 5 days it was 8012. Is this a healthy level? and is it climbing at a healthy rate? Is it too high or low? I’m very worried.

Bri

Char don’t worry. You are too early to feel then regularly. Your baby may have turned so s/he is facing inside where you can’t feel the kicks or the placenta may be in the way. Another factor is that you are sleeping when baby is active and since kicks are so light at this stage they don’t wake you up. You have several more weeks until you have to worry about regular kicks. I’m like you, almost 18 weeks with baby number 2. I started feeling them around 13weeks but I’ve been so busy with other stuff that I haven’t felt anything for a week.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.