General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

bcoop- I myself am a full time student. I was due 9 days after finals. I signed up for my classes as usual. I ended up doing one online and the other half online, half on campus. The half & half class I dropped. I had zero motivation to get up & go to school (I also have a BUSY 3y/o son) and was doing ok, but I wanted to do better in the class & knew there was no chance of that under my circumstances. Everyone is different, if you feel like you can commit to your classes, go for it but if you have any doubt, I would take fall off. 🙂 good luck!

KT2010

telsbg Don’t forget to take a PRENATAL VITAMIN and even better ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR A PRESCRIPTION PRENATAL VITAMIN .. AND EVEN MORE, ALSO ASK FOR PRESCRIPTION (EXTRA) FOLIC ACID (You can take up to 4mg per day) taking extra will only better ensure that you are covered for when your baby’s neural tubes are developing and brain, stem, etc. But be sure to take your Prenatal Vitamin every evening before you go to bed!! Especially if you’re not getting a whole lot of food down.

JennaCook

Hi everyone, I am new here:) I am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and am experiencing extreme morning sickness already. Is this normal? Also my doctor set up my first ultrasound for 10 weeks. For some reason I thought you could hear the heartbeat at 8 weeks. Did anyone find that to be true? Thanks a bunch!

Hello ladies, i am new to this forum and came from TTC. I was there for 7 long months and got my BFP 2 days ago. I am so excited but it has still not completely sunken in!!

snlt4hm

Has anyone ever had an ectopic pregnancy or mc? I keep experiencing lower abdominal cramps. They started out a few days ago faint and infrequent and still are fairly infrequent but have seemed to grow in intensity. I am only 4 weeks 4 days. I am wondering if i should see my doc before my next appt. on Jan 2. ADVICE PLEASE
    !

andy21
    Participant

peaches30- have you called your doctor??? you need to call your doctor or go to the emergency room. any bleeding or cramps should be checked out. perhaps it’s nothing but get it checked asap please! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

ghunter

I was wondering if anyone had experienced being cold or having chills during early pregnancy. I am 7 weeks and have been expericing this since week 5. Could someone help me out/

Alison33
    Participant

My first HPT was taken at 6:30 am with first morning urine and was a very dark line saying Pregnant, I took another one that evening and the line was faint, so I think the first morning urine is the strongest and can make the line darker, but those test also work in the evening or at night, just with a faint line. JMO
    Also, I waited until I was 2 weeks late before taking any test, even though I had a feeling I was pregnant 🙂

ive just been watching some birth videos on youtube. theres some amasing stuff one there. It makes me so impatient to see those women with there babies lol. I really want a home birth this time but i dont dare and they wouldnt recommend it as my last labour made me ill, even though she came out fine. i had pre esclampsia. Anyone have a bad first labour then go and have a homebirth? just curious?!

KT2010

I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My pre-pregnancy size is smaller and I wear a 4-6..always have had a flat stomach. Now, my hips have completely spread out and I have a very distinctive pooch in my lower abdomen. I cannot wear any of my pre-pregnancy pants.. In fact, I cannot even get them over my hips. I haven’t really gained a bunch of weight..just things have really moved all over the place.. and my hips are hurting too. My question is to all of you out there.. Has this happened/did this happen to you? If so when? Anyone have this happen this early on? I mean my doctor saw me and told me it was time for me to bite the bullet and go out and buy Maternity clothes… and I did.. But it seems odd when you are just over 8 weeks pregnant. But she said that it was the shift of everything/shift of organs and things moving around getting ready for the baby’s growth. All of this seemed to happen almost over night as well. Plus in the last week or so I went from a 34C to a 36D and now I am concerned that that size is running small on me. Has this happened to anyone else?

Veronikalg

Jenna: yes that’s true, I got to hear the heartbeat n see it at 8 weeks. With my first pregnancy I was awfully sick around where you are. It’s just all the hcg hormones you have that’s all! Congrats girl! Lots of baby love to you!

hi there guys im 6 weeks tomorrow this is my first pregnancy and i am totally new to this forum.Im a bit concerned my first date with the doc is when im 10 weeks is it normal to go for my first visit then, im so anxious to hear its little heartbeat

natnat

how many days do they say ur hormones triple when ur preggo?

LizKing

kk1982-it happened to me…I miscarried, but it’s happened. And, I didn’t know I was pregnant until the second month because of my ‘Period’ which was actaully just implantation spotting.

BrandyD

Hey ladies, I’m 12 weeks pregnant, and I have the flu. My body hurts so bad, and I’ve got the worst chills, last night was probably the worst night of sleep I’ve ever had. My doctor says just monitor my temp and relax, hard to do since I’ve got two boys who are on spring break from school. Has anyone else had the flu during pregnancy?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.