General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

i am lovinq my preqnancy cant wait to have my 2 twin boys uqqqqh !

19891stbabba
    Participant

Am just on 9 weeks, and terrified, but so excited, haven’t told any family or friends yet! Am not sure what to expect in terms of their reactions… any other young moms out there who feel the same? rather daunting, and wondering whether I should wait til 12 weeks… Don’t know if I have the patience 😉

ambermiracle
    Participant

hey claire, up in the left hand page there is a week by week forum. click on which week your in and there will be tons of ladies to talk to who are as far along as you! its great!

gemini12

Hi ladies.. I am new to the website.. read many comment but not sure how to use this website..

sarahm

I need help someone!! I have been on this website for almost a year and my son is now 7 months old. All of the sudden someone elses baby pictures are on MY PAGE!! I have no idea who this kid is or how they go on my page?!? i can’t get them off! what do i do?

HappyForest

bumba–i think you should tell them, bc it would be a lot more work and stress to keep it from them. and it will make it hard on your relationship with your bf too because you will be trying to keep him a secret which means you will have to be sneaking around a lot and trust me pregnancy is stressfull enough without that. also, if he is planning on being there for you and supporting you, he will probly want to be there for the birth and also go to some of your doctor appointments. you are already pregnant and your parents cant change that or change who your bf is. they will have to deal with it just as you also will have to. it will save a lot of stress in the end. it was so hard for me to tell my parents about my pregnancy also bc i was in college and so was my bf and they had been paying a lot of money for me to be here and now i have to quit until i can go back later when he is older….sometimes things happen and you just have to go on. but the less stress you have during the process, the better. congrats on your pregnancy and im so happy you are keeping your baby!!!

dizzydayz

Tired32

Hello, Can somone pls tell me if they had a bladder infection and taken the antibiotic macrobid. I seem to be having flu like systems. I also had a flu shot so i really don’t know which one has me feeling this bad.

jessicarn

huny- i am new to this site too! im due aug 17, so we are pretty close to each other!! i also have a seven year old, a daughter. its been so long since my last pregnancy i feel like this is all brand new!! i just made a profile page so you can comment on it and hopefully we can become friends!!!

lilmama721

1989-1stbabba i got pregnant at 17 and i was terrified to tell my parents too being that i was young…but after the shock they get excited lol my mom and dad were ready to buy everything and were so excited. i think you should tell them sooner than later….so you dont feel nervous or stressed about them knowing or not. feels good to get it off your chest and then you have someone to talk to with experience in case you have any questions.

Brockybubz

Sorry dunno where to post this. Was told by doc on friday my hCG lvls have droped and it might mean another M/C. Ive been resting up all weekend and this morning im ment to have more bloods done but ive thrown up so ive just crawled back into bed. Im so confused as to what this all means *cry*

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hello!
    I am new to this site and wanted to just drop an introductory line. I am 12 weeks pregnant and feeling OK so far, aside from regular nerves. This is my first pregnancy and I am excited to see what comes of it! I look forward to getting very useful advice from all of you. Thanks in advance!

June

sarahm

oh and happyhaley: that is your mucous plug!!

hi im new to this site any1 due in july??? xx

dizzydayz

When to the doctor today cause my stomach was hurting and he couldnt find any reason why so then he took my blood and he said that im pregnant so i had an ultrasound and im not far along enough yet to see it. I just had a baby march 26th 2009 So i dont see how i could be pregnant yet even if i was i wouldnt think it would show up so when i went home we bought a pregnancy test and it says im pregnant not something i was wanting since my youngest is 5 weeks old and my oldest is almost 11 months old I go back next week for another blood test hopeing for differnt results i mean it would be okay if i am pregnant again but its not something we were planning

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.