General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

PlusOne

Hi everyone, i’ve just joined this site, i found out earlier today that i’m expecting, i’m probably between 4-6 weeks along, I’m seriously freaked!

BabyAbner3
    Participant

I am new to this site so I just wanted to say hi to everyone! I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I had a miscarriage in July so I am a bit nervous. So I hope that everything will work out this time!

aimeemoulin
    Participant

This is my first time pregnant.I am 22 weeks..
    I was wondering if its common (normal) to feel kicks all over or in one just one spot? Meaning would I feel a few kicks in the exact same spot or is it one kick here and another kick over there type of thing or is it both? Also, I was feeling the flutters but now its a big quick push (like little jabs) right against my belly..is this the kicks?
    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

leine

is there anybody who experience light bleeding for 3 days pinkish and it turns to brown?instead of my monthly period due date

cowen

hello everyone
    I am 23 weeks pregnant and lately i have noticed a rash on my tummy they look like little pimples and are very itchy does anyone know what they are and if i should be concerned thanks

Just thought I would throw myself in here 🙂 I am thirty three weeks pregnant and oh so excited, this is my secound, my son just turned three and let me tell you keepin up with him while being this round is proving quite the challenge! Just wondering if there are any other ladies that are in the same boat or this far long that might wanna chat:)

L2782

Oh and i did stop the pill about a week ago and I have brown discharge today

Ammo72
    Participant

Thanks oh baby…I’ve always wanted to be a mom, I just wish it could be a happy time, but I feel like nobody is happy right now. I feel like a huge disappointment.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

38 yr old diabetic pregnant with 5th baby after 4 live births, then 3 miscarriages afterwards. Also a grandma to 2 (1 yr old and 5 day old :))

samsmom06

Good luck BabyAbner3!

DayshasMom

all sounds normal to me…your baby will kick you everywhere. There will be times that you can even see the baby pushing out on your stomach. I used to place a dish on my belly and watch her make it dance. When my mother was PG with my brother you could see the complete out line of his foot. hope this helps

andy21
    Participant

hey since father’s day is coming up… any ideas on what to get a father-to-be??? I dunno what to get my hubby

Mumm2Bee

hey ladies. im 13 weeks weeks pregnant and i have dark skin and hair. i have been getting lota of darker hairs on my tummy and was wondering if there was any way of preventing this? please help its a little embbaressing lol x

smmiracle822

SHANMAC- so sorry to hear that I can’t really give you advice but I am in the same boat. I went in for my ultrasound last thursday and I should have been 7 wks 1 day and was only measuring 5 wks 4 days and a low heartrate of 91…did they tell you what the heartrate is?? I will surely keep you in my prayers and hope that all comes out ok. I have my follow up ultrasound thursday the 14th. I too am VERY upset and worried but praying for the best. I had artificial insemination so my dates are pretty accurate….Keep in touch! I will let you know what I find out on Thursday.

mufti123

I am about 9 weeks pregnant and my first ultrasound will be on the 25th. I have been feeling nausea (no vomitting), period like cramps, tender breasts, heartburn and indegestion since about 6 weeks. The past couple days I have not been feeling any of these symptoms and I am finding myself worried. is it normal to not feel symptoms after having symtoms in your first trimester?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.