General pregnancy

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 1,062 voices, and was last updated by  CHDmom3 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,043 total)
  • Author

dominique23

loving mom and wife- Yes the baby will show up, it will be this lil sac, and lil heart beat. They will have to do an internal US though, with a wand. No biggy.

Spoterella

This is my first pregnancy, and I am completely lost…I just moved 300 miles from my family about a month ago and we just took the HPT yesterday, finding out about this little surprise. I don’t know anyone here and it’s a little difficult to get a hold of my mom or my sister (my sister is actually scheduled to be induced tomorrow morning to welcome my new little niece into the world!) I just have so many questions and thoughts and concerns…I was referred to this site by my best friend who was registered on here last year. She’s a mom to 4 children and a full time college student and unfortunately for me, also a little difficult to get a hold of. She said this site helped her more than I could ever imagine. I look forward to being here and hope you can all be patient with me, because I have no clue what I’m doing!

Mommyat19

I miss being pregnant! But I love having my baby right here with me. 😀

Lucy01

sweet1 – i have them and i was in the same situation as u i had cute little boobs that were absolutly perfect, same shape, size etc, the good thing is atfer using bio oil for 3 months they have seriously faded away to nothing, they are still slightly there but honestly, They are no longer as noticable as they were beforehand. Maybe try using that as well, it does do wonders.

Shellie77

I’m currently 23weeks and it seems this week that my belly is smaller than it was and softer. I don’t know if this is normal or something to be concerned about.

cowen

hello does anyone else have a rash thats really itchy on tummy looks like little pimples please help so itchy

katerenee

SUNFLOWER- wasnt trying but my boobs r very sore and tender, nausea at nite and peeing.. i think i mite be

3rdAnd4thInTheBelly
    Participant

Hi ladies : ). Ok so i’m 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and everytime i sit up,bend down,laugh,roll over,etc. i have been having this wierd feeling by my belly button. I get this like kinda electrical shock feeling and then the area around my belly button goes numb. It doesn’t hurt but i can’t seem to find anything on the internet about it and it worries me. It’s getting stronger as the weeks go by. I am going to call my OB tomorrow i just wanted to see if any of you ladies have experienced this/know someone that has. I posted this same thing in the ‘bellybuttons’ forum but noone ever seems to comment there so i thought i’d try here. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks:)

loving mom and wife – – my first ultrasound was at 5 weeks and the only thing i could see was a circle. i was able to see something that looked like a baby by my ultrasound at week 10.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

My name is Lisa Fox and I am currently completing a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. As part of my studies I am carrying out research looking at the factors influencing health and well-being in new mums. I am recruiting pregnant women, over the age of 18, in the final stages of their pregnancy (due date in November or December 2012). If you meet the criteria for this study and would like to take part, please follow the link below. Also, if you know anyone who might be interested in taking part, please share this link with them. THANK YOU!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SYJL6YK

rachelmommy

I had my main US on Friday, and everything went pretty well. It came out to be a little boy! 🙂 One thing I wanted to know if it was normal, was, he weighed 11oz. Isn’t that way bigger than he should be? And another thing is, they found fluid in the kidneys which is a minor mark for Down Syndrome, but is very commen in boys and he looked at other signs for DS like if his arms and legs were shorter than normal and their actual long, thanks to me. 😉 and if the head flap thingy was over 6.0 and it was only 3.2 so the other stuff came out normal. So should I be concern about this, because I got NO sleep last night worrying about it. :/

DayshasMom

This is a non pregnancy related question…Ive noticed on some of your pages that you have a trimester outline that tells you how many weeks each one is and when its completed. If any of you understand what I’m talking about ( not sure I’m describing it right) can you please add me a link…I would like one for my page. Thanks so much!

Shellie77

kdevine – thanks 🙂 I feel him moving every day still, I guess he just got comfy somewhere else. I have a lot of extra padding, so when my belly gets smaller its softer on top heh I just miss my big belly!

nead

cowen – sounds like u may have pupps there is information on here about it look at PUPP on the forum i had it wen i was pregnant with my son i used aveeno cream on it and it worked great

Jen… I am sure all is well:D…I had bleeding early in my pregnancy (not sure how far along you are) I went to the er the told me the same thing but they schedualed me for an internal ultrasound and I was diagonised with having a Subchorionic bleed…..it occurs when there is an accumulation of blood under the chorion (the outer fetal membrane, next to the placenta) or between the uterus and the placenta itself. It can cause light to heavy bleeding. In almost all cases it clears up on its own….mine has….but thats just personal experiance yours could be something completely different maybe ask ur doctor next time to rule it out….. Hope that helps…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,043 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.