Massage therapy during pregnancy?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wendy wendykevin21 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wendy
    wendykevin21
    Participant

Hey!! I’m so happy to announce that I’m 5 months pregnant. My OB/GYN said it’s a baby girl and we are eagerly waiting for the day.
    I’ve been working in an IT firm and I’m about to take off from the work. Because of the work pressure, I’m suffering from stress and anxiety. Also, I have severe back and joint pain. Is this common during pregnancy?
    One of my friends suggested undergoing massage therapy as it helps to reduce stress, anxiety, back pain, and joint pain. While researching online, I found that almost all pregnant women’s are considering massage therapy during pregnancy to minimize the risk of delivery. So I’ve scheduled an appointment with a therapist from a massage therapy service centre in Toronto. The only thing that I’m confused is when exactly can one undergo this therapy. Is it safe to undergo during the second trimester? Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.