newbie here

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sunmalory 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Luxwella
    Participant

Hi

Luxwella
    Participant

Hey, I’m two months pregnant. It has been a year since I’m trying to conceive. Mine is a complicated pregnancy as I’m suffering from high blood pressure.
    I was working as a software analyst in Toronto. It has been more than a year since I left that field. Their project deadlines and timings were indeed horrible, literally drove me crazy. I end up as a patient of an anxiety disorder therapist. From then a year I continued my treatments till last September. Now I live a very peaceful life with my hubby and family.
    As I mentioned before, due to my pregnancy complications, I started to feel disturbed again. My overthinking is affecting my husband too. I think he is not trying to understand me as he did before. He began to blame me for being a negative person.
    I can sense my issue of overthinking. I haven’t entered the stage of an anxiety disorder yet. But I’m afraid if this continued, I’ll become like the old me! I know pregnant women’s moods will affect the baby’s mental health, I can’t afford that to happen. I want to get rid of this and to be happy. I tried, I’m not getting this. But I’m not ready to go for continuous treatment. I have no idea on what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  luxwella.

sunmalory
    Participant

Hi, Luxwella! I’m new here too.
    Unfortunately, I can’t help you since I’m not a therapist, but I’m sending you virtual hugs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.