Packing for the hospital

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  youngmommyoftwo1991 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

christilynn

thought i would be the furst to add a comment here-I have a 15 month old. When i packed for my hospital stay, I didn’t know WHAT to pack. The one thing i WISHED i had was adult DEPENDS. I bled so much, and i’m TINY-WAY too tiny for those HUGE pads and big net panties they give you…those didn’t do SQUAT for me. so, BRING DEPENDS!

rosa16

Thank you Christaline for that advice, I will include depends on my bag. What else that is not in the list on top do you consider necesary to pack?

nead

i brought my own towels i wasnt given any in hospital and never asked for them not sure if they provided them or not but u def need a shower after delivery when u r able to that is….

mountainmama

christilynn—-depends sounds like a great idea & i’ll try those w/ #2…..pads are so uncomfortable and messy. great idea.

kmart

That is a great idea! Wish I had thought of or heard of that before my 4th!! 🙂

Also a good idea for the partner and for your self is to bring a seim suit. When my sister was in labor the water from the shower helped ease her labor pains and having her husband in there with her rubbing her back made a huge difference.

Also a good idea for the partner and for your self is to bring a swim suit. When my sister was in labor the water from the shower helped ease her labor pains and having her husband in there with her rubbing her back made a huge difference.

Also a good idea for the partner and for your self is to bring a swim suit. When my sister was in labor the water from the shower helped ease her labor pains and having her husband in there with her rubbing her back made a huge difference.

KellyG

razor and shaving cream is another thing I didn’t see on the list. You may not be concerned about yours legs, but I know I sweat easily and was happy to be able to shave my arm pits.

i don’t see the list?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What should I pack in my hospital bag?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.