Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

em2stewartswife
    Participant

MLE, isnt it great when you figure out the doppler! It only took me a few seconds to find Alison once I got it down pat! I even used the doppler on a friend of mine, took me 2 minutes the first time and only 15 seconds the second time LMAO if I wasnt so set on being a SAHM I would make a great midwife LMAO

okynot
    Participant

One more thing- I am going in for my first appointment with a perinatologist in a couple of hours, I will be getting a scan. I am really reluctant to even see the dang machine since the last few times have been when the babies had died. Please pray for me, send vibes, cross various body parts, sprinkle sticky baby dust, and wish me luck! I am starting to get sick, but I think it’s just nerves!

Caz79

Jubba- yip i got the same thing. Apparently increased cm is quite normal.

stargazer530

Allison – I have had some severe gallbladder attacks. They almost always happen after a greasy/fattening meal, like after a cookout where you’re eating chips and hotdogs. They hurt so bad. One of my friends is pregnant and ended up having a gallstone get stuck but since she’s pregnant they won’t take out her gallbladder yet, they just treated her for the stone and now she’s on a no fat diet until after the pregnancy when they can take it out. For some reason when I had attacks I found it helped to drink a big glass of apple juice.
    Lucky – I felt pregnant with all my m/c and my DD. The first pregnancy I told my hubby something was wrong. And again with this last m/c. With my daughter even tho I was scared to death (and this is going to sound crazy) for some reason in my heart I knew everything was going to be ok. At the beginning of this pregnancy I had a good feeling, but I feel like I am jinxing myself. OKY – good luck!
    TJAS – I have those. ALLISon – congrats on the hb. BLESSED – could it be a bladder infection? that’s how I feel when I have one – it’s when I make sudden movements or get up from sitting it hurts like a sharp stab.

MGmommy

Hey ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was super busy and honestly I’m kind of glad it’s over. We spent Sunday at my MIL’s house and got to meet her ‘newest’ boyfriend – woohoo (lots of sarcasm intended) lol JUBBA/BUTTER- so sorry both of you are having all this stress with the spotting; I hope it’s nothing and clears up soon!

Jamie86
    Participant

I haven’t told my DH your alls names or anything but he know about you and the fact that you all have helped me get through some of the worse days ever. I love you all! MAMAG- I just ignored them when they were calling there babies ‘parasite’. I was like what ever. I’ve never thought of my baby like that. I think of them as Wow I have a human in my belly and I’m growing it. How cool is that. I’m going to add you to fb. My last name is Watkins and my pic is my son asleep hugging our dog. MUSKOKAN- Welcome to our little group. I’m just now starting to feel like I fit in in the weekly forums although I perfer this forum over the weekly.

Amalthea
    Participant

mama- spotting is normal after intercourse, cause your cervix gets hit and it bleeds… jsut like you spot after a internal exam… you and dh should be ok.. but i understand the concern.. spotting is no fun

Mum2anAngel

SB congrats!!!! SOON2BE – yay team blue.

MarjGator

I’m still here this morning! Contractions calmed down about 9:30 last night, and I got as decent a night’s sleep as I have been getting, which is not saying much! LOL. Anyway, MAMAG is my phone buddy, so when the time comes, I will update! Glad my girl is deciding to hang out a little longer.

beckybear

One of my sisters is 32.5 weeks pregnant and her water broke tonight. They are going to keep her in the hospital on antibiotics and try to get her to 34 weeks. She’s taking it surprisingly well, although she went into pre-term labor with her last PG at 32 weeks and they were able to stop labor until 36 weeks and my nephew still spent some time in the NICU. I think she just feels like there’s nothing she can do about it, so she’s trying to be positive. I hope little Abby is going to be OK. It’s one thing to talk about how well babies do once they’ve reached 32 weeks, but it will be another thing entirely to see that tiny little body hooked up to all of those machines while they support her until she’s mature enough to survive on her own. So my little neice may very well be born before my little guy, my sister even made a joke about cutting in line, so her spirits are good for now. As for me, I had a very Braxton Hicks filled day, and all of a sudden my inner thigh muscles feel like jello and are sore so maybe something’s starting to happen. But probably not, I think Sammy’s gonna need an eviction notice.

em2stewartswife
    Participant

CONGRATS MARJ!!! I am back from the chiropractor… so far I dont feel any different. But she did LOADS of needles lolI did go in with a soft belly and walk out with a hard belly but just a hard one, no cramping or anything. It did make me have to go to the bathroom though 😀 DH and I picked up some more pineapple (YUM) and he is currently making me a philly cheese steak with onions and all YUMMMMM

Jamie86
    Participant

MAMAG- Can’t wait to hear how your u/s goes!

amandunn
    Participant

Ady: Big hugs. That is awful that they would do that to you! They should know that now especially when a woman is pregnant the if you can’t say anything nice…rule applies big time. Ugh, people frustrate me when they act like that. Don’t let it get you down girl, I’m sure the weight will come off in time, right now you are doing a wonderful job nurturing that baby.

Jamie86
    Participant

Jdubb- hiccups last for a bit and there is a rhythm to it. So if you feel something and every 3 seconds you feel it again then its probably hiccups. I didn’t know how to tell with my son until much later into my pregnancy.

annie40
    Participant

hey all, just popping in to say hi! nice to see alot of new faces here and definitely wonderful to see babies being born in this thread, congratulations preggers and autumnmarie, sorry if i missed anyone. i am 33 nearly 34 weeks along now and other than being big and tired everything seems to be going ok and Dotti is growing and developing well which is a blessing. braxton hicks appear to be here to stay and are happening everyday now on quite a regular basis. i’m getting pretty excited but also part of me is terrified that something will go wrong. sending love and hugs to everyone. lovely to read your posts and that all seems well xxx anne

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.