Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,541 through 9,555 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

beegee

Welcome back agummy- are you getting progesterone shots or suppositories? At least you know that the low progesterone might have been the cause for you prior two losses. Are you feeling any better this pregnancy?

Jamie86
    Participant

Had my ultrasound today. Oliver is measuring just over a week ahead and estimated to weigh 4lbs 4oz. He is also frank breech at the moment so he has some flipping to do soon. 31 weeks tomorrow and so glad my little man is doing great!

leanbean

Here’s some strength VINESSA. I hope you can feel it and use it when you need it the most. Good luck!

sarahmomof5

I’m here Dani but still in my lump of a mood I just can’t seem to pull myself out of it…. it just seems like the second I get into a decent mood someone or something happens and ruins it all. I am feeling a lil melloncolly as it is getting closer to the 22 of Jly what would have been my due date for Miss Aliya…..still very upsetting. And well my wonderful 15 year old is blaming me for ruining her life and just being a horrible person to me and our family…life just dosen’t seem to be that peachy for me right now ….and I hate posting and it always being negetive….just wish i could snap out of it 🙂 Hope everyone has a wonderful day 🙂 Tryin to smile 🙂

roosa

thuy, I am feeling much better today. I got some decent sleep last night although it took me a while to fall asleep – couldn’t help but fear the same thing would happen again. But it didn’t and I am so thankful. I believe today is going to be much better, and I do believe all will be well with me and baby K. About your belly, I am so sure you are just bloated on some days and not other days – that is common at that stage. Your baby is not exactly going to grow one day and get smaller the next 🙂 Lots of hugs!

roosa

one step, I know it is all stressful but do try and get some rest – best for you and baby. It sounds like the doctors are keeping a very good eye on you which is good. Hang in there. xox Karin

LANNiE

Oh and one more symptom I have this time that I didn’t have last time – that HORRID metallic taste in my mouth. It’s soooo strong right now, almost tastes like someone poured blood right into my mouth and that blood had a lot of iron in it, it’s gross. Maybe I should have something to drink to get rid of it…

roosa

On Thursday I felt the biggest kicks ever, my whole stomach jumped. Now I just feel tiniest kicks.. I guess it’s probably normal, but I wish I would get some more strong kicks soon. The kicks are also very low. *sigh* Wish there wasn’t always something to worry about!

NonhlanhlaM

roosa don’t worry too much, we all have those days, all will be well with you and LO~!!!!!! much love!

CLange

If you go to the ER before your 20th week.. you have to wait in the emergency room waiting area and be exposed to God knows what.. Including the flu.. After the 20th week you go to L&D. I wouldn’t do that unless it was an emergency. But, I would make my OBGYN see me if I was worried.. Just go up there and tell them that you will wait until they can work you in today.

roosa

Mommie2Dagon, sorry you too had a little breakdown 🙂 Hope you eventually enjoyed your soup and toasted cheese sandwiches. I wonder if I can have tomato soup – will have to look into that. Sounds pretty yummy. What cheese do you use on your sandwiches?

Dan~ I am itchy but I have eczema, pregnancy appears to make it worse for me…. Though at this point I am praying it does not turn out to be pupps…

roosa

thuy, so how did your appointment go???

Muggins, sorry to hear of your loss. Congratulations on being pregnant though and I am glad you have joined the forum. It is a great place for support and advice from women who understand. If you don’t feel like you get proper care, even when pushing for it, I would try and see if there’s a better doctor out there. All the best!!

military, yes I can eat cheese but I shouldn’t eat it just by itself. For snacks it is recommended I get both carbs and protein. If I only ate protein, particularly while being on medicine like I am, my blood sugars would get way too low. Such a hard balance. Oh well 🙂

Liandre

MARJ-I have been seeing a shrink since mid november. Have been on anti-depressants up untill i found out that i am pregnant again. Nothing seems to help. The shrink isnt really helping. I feel like he is just telling me things that he was taught from a book. Tell you the truth i feel much better venting on this site. To make matters worse, i am high risk dont really care much about that either. As we all know, shit can happen at any time. You know what my next mile stone is? Im holding out for 24 weeks. Can you believe it? I have a tendency to have my babies very early. The earliest was 28 weeks and the farthest was 32 weeks.

roosa

I added a photo of Kaden and wrote a blog about his birth. Thanks everyone for supporting me through this hard time. I promise I will be here for you all as soon as Kaden and I are more settled and at home. Love you all dearly!

Viewing 15 posts - 9,541 through 9,555 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.