Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,691 through 9,705 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

MAMAG — Oh my CONGRATS! What an awesome 4th of July present for you! So excited and praying for you everyday! So excited that you didn’t need any fertility treatments!

beckybear

SB – Sorry to hear about your news at the appt. I hope everything is OK in 2 weeks when they check again. Keep doing your kick counts and eating well and we’re here to hold your hand. I told my mom about my appt and she said ‘Why don’t they have you at a high risk doctor getting regular U/S like your sister is?’ Thanks mom for the vote of confidence. Ugh. I am so sorry about your doggy too. 🙁 Those vet bills add up quickly and you never want to make a decision based on money, but the cost is an unfortunate reality. MIRACLE – 8 pounds in a day sounds just miserable, hope it goes down soon and I’m really happy they don’t think it’s from pre-e. JAMIE – I’m sure it’s OK, you didn’t take a ton of it, you can just adjust and take something else in the future and you should be fine. Am I totally crazy to be worrying about too much movement? My little man has been so active since yesterday morning, never felt this much movement before. Not super worried, but when you’re PGAL any change from what you’ve come to know as the norm is unsettling.

sarahmomof5

Dani— I have never had a section so don’t know that end of things well but i was induced with teh twins and labour progressed rather quickly as they weren’t my first child and i had NP’s one was 6.3 and teh other one was 4.11 breech and i did it (was induced at 10 pm and had them at 12:03 and 12:07 so not long at all but it did come on strong and i did have a epi partially cuz i was high rick for needin a section for the breech babe but it all worked out 🙂

MarjGator

BTW, I have to mention that I hit ROCK BOTTOM in terms of my nutritional choices today…..I had a bowl of ice cream with a Rice Krispie treat crumbled on top. OMG it was so good, but it literally made Emily start breakdancing inside me. I need to not have these moments of weakness–help me ladies!!! hee hee

MarjGator

Jamie–I hope you feel better soon! You are so right…the m/s is enough to deal with!!!! ANNIE–let me assure you, Florida is not a nice place to be this time of year! I am so freaking hot all of the time, even with the A/C running constantly! I’ve lived here over 20 years and I still hate the heat! EM–glad your shower went well! Did you get lots of pink outfits or more practical stuff that you need?

MarjGator

Hi ladies—back from my dr. appt, and all is fine. I asked the doc what body part I kept feeling up by my ribs—a hard lump, and he said it was most definitely her HEAD. Yep, little miss spitfire is breech at the moment. He said she has plenty of time to turn and not to worry. We’ll see on the u/s tomorrow exactly where she is. She better turn the right way because I really do not want a c-section if I can help it!

heids

Urrrrgh YUCK – Feel really really nauseous again, not impressed. Is this a good sign? Anyone heard of puking as a sign of impending labour? SB – Oh darling I’m so sorry that things are crappy at the moment but like i said a couple of days ago it really is time to just rest now and let your body do its thing. Ok lecture time for Maggie Moo ‘In Britain its considered the height of rudeness to queue jump, now stop hassling your beautiful mamma and get your cute little bum back in line (preferably pointing UP) for at least another 3 weeks or so!’ Have a wonderful time in Maine and do absolutley NOTHING! xxx

Jdubb

Jubba thanks, and I really hope everything works out with you. I know it’s hard not to stress. Had my work schedule not been so terrible this week I would have been a mess waiting for today. I guess I am just feeling like if this is god’s will, then it will be ok. It would be awefully nice for him to give me this second chance so soon after my miscarriage, I keep telling him please let me just have 1 baby and then I won’t ask for any more!! lol

ROO (marie) — you will have to fill me in on things. Last I knew DH didn’t want to try. Did he change his mind? Soooooo happy for you! Praying this is a sticky little one!

okynot
    Participant

Heids and sarahb- It sounds like a race to me. haha. I can’t wait to feel movement, it is soo comforting! I don’t think I will be getting a doppler, I think for me I would panic if I couldn’t find the heartbeat, and I am afraid of even checking. At least I don’t have to wait longer than a week at a time to check on things though. Butter- I soo hope that the new doctor can give you some encouragement. Allison- that must have been really hard getting those things out for the baby, I don’t even like to look at the maternity clothes I was wearing! Danielle- Maybe it was a happy accident? hehe, we will see. kari- good to see you, didn’t you have a biopsy recently? I have been wondering how that turned out. maybe I am all screwed up, who knows? Jamie- I never guessed right with any of my babies! haha, I don’t even dare guess with this one! Em- good luck with the diapers. I hope they work really well for you, I am sure that they have improved from when my sister used them years ago. Amalthea- Boys take a lot longer than girls to potty train, they will do it when they are ready, and no sooner. muskokan- enjoy this time of peace and quiet and getting to feel your baby more each day! mg- I wish I could trade places with you today! Or better yet, come with you! mamag- My sister had 9 kids and had a sign hanging in her hause that appropriately said ‘cleaning the house while your kids are still growing, is like shovelling the snow while it’s still snowing’ so true! And oh yeah, mmmmm beer. oh well! marg- I think it would be soo funny to play a joke on your students like sarahb, haha, I have a 10 and 11 year old and I could just see there faces! becky- your hubby sounds funny, I got a really funny picture in my head with the Al Bundy comment. hahaha!

lookingfwd10

Blessed-Congrats on your little girl!!!

NEW~ Congratulations on your babies, and glad that NICU wasn’t needed. Hope everything went well. BUTTER~ So glad to hear that your appt went well and that the ultrasound didn’t show any real problems..except maybe just to prove that you are missing that protective layer, which is good news because that means your new doc is already taking good care of you and that baby! RICHY~ Hope the bleeding stops for you…bleeding can be really scary 🙁 Hopefully it clears up and you can continue with a normal pregnancy off of bedrest! What week are you in? You should come be in my week…the ladies are awesome. Sometimes you just get a crappy week of girls. Stick with us over here, we’re always here to wait, cry, smile, and be impatient with you! BRISBANE~ Congrats and welcome! I hope you stick around with all of us!! Sending you lots of sticky dust for you and your poppy sead in there! 🙂

okynot
    Participant

ady- I had bad hemorrhoids with my youngest son and nothing worked till they gave me some kind of a prescription suppository, then they FINALLY went away, mostly anyway. I don’t know what the medicine was called but ask your doctor about it. miserable, I understand. em- sorry for your rotten day! lean- good luck at your appointments. mg- your lucky you don’t feel anything, maybe they just caught it before you did. loisc- maybe just ask cps about the conditions and remain anonymous.

leanbean

BECKY- I picked both my boys due dates and that’s when I had them. LOL! I did take castor oil though too because I was afraid of being started. Maybe our minds can help a bit? EM2- Mine was so high when my dr. checked me too! I hate that! I remember with my 1st trying to get dh to check me since my dr. wouldn’t until I was 40+ and he was kinda useless and freaked out! LOL! Good luck!AMAND- Glad everything’s looking good! JDUBB- Ya, it was super cute! There were funny ones and all types like: I love you so much! You’re hott, you should do me sometime. LOL! But ya, lots of cheese, just like I like it!

Jamie86
    Participant

Malerie- congrats on your new pregnancy and welcome.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,691 through 9,705 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.