Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,871 through 9,885 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

Hey Ladies! Not much to report 🙁 I have been lurkng though… Keeping up with all you girls 🙂 My 1st appointment at my new dr is on Monday. It’s only to see the nurse for the initial visit. Sucks… I was really looking forward to seeing BP3 on Tuesday. I’m doing well though. I haven’t used my doppler in a while. BP3 started kicking on Friday 🙂 ‘she’ moves all over the place constantly now! ‘she’ still pokes out all the tiime too… I love it!! And last night, I think ‘she’ had the hiccups because it was rhythmic *sp?* tapping. It’s great to constantly feel her… Sooo reassuring 🙂 18 weeks tomorrow! Wow!! Hubby has the flu, so we have just been lounging… We all know how men are when their sick 🙂

AmyKate
    Participant

danielle-I’m curious how your doctor’s appointment is going right now! Danielle and Kanga- I’m not sure if it is sciatica because it is not going down my legs at all. Although since you have it Kanga and it doesn’t go down your legs, then maybe it is. I’ll ask tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

leanbean

Welcome CHAY!~

AmyKate
    Participant

Dani- CONGATULATIONS!!! I’m so happy for you and your family! Sarahbeth and heids- good luck tomorrow! Mama-glad to hear the good news!

EYIMAR

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS BECAUSE ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAVE BUT LATELY IM FEELING SO SO DEPRESSED I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND YESTERDAY I HAD TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP… BABIES’ DAD AND I ARENT GETTING ALONE AND WE DECIDED NOT TO MOVE TOGETHER AND I HAVE BEING FIGHTING WITH MY SISTERS (I LIVE WITH THEM) DAY AND NIGHT AND EVERYTHING I DO BOTHERS EVERYBODY… I WISH I COULD HAVE MY DAUGHTER ALIVE! WOW I SO HATE THIS FEELING! I HAD HER FOR 27 MONTHS AND NOW IM SO LOST AND EMPTY WITHOUT HER!

heids

Preggers – know what u mean, the hypnobirth course over here was Â350 (bout $500) and I just figured that was way too much to spend so I’m just trying to self teach using the course text book that I got for Â10! Gotta love the preggo boobs and the shock horror faces that men pull when they stop staring long enough to notice the bump – enjoy girlies! Jubba – congratulations and welcome sweetie. Butter – get in touch with Jenn, she’s the MTHFR Yoda and will def help you out. The more I hear about that gene and the harm it causes the more I’m sure it must stand for ‘[email protected]@@er’. Really hope that the treatment works well for you sweetie and that this little caterpillar is growing a good thick cocoon, enjoy your holiday lovely. SB – wow can’t believe that actually happened in the toilet line, suddenly restored my faith in humanity! So many people seem to barge into me, elbow my bump and not even notice at the moment when im out and about that I get really mad, I mean it’s really not like I’m slightly hard to spot now! Well better get back to some cleaning, my fab sister is coming over for a couple of days to check out the humongo-bump so I need to turn the little bit of space we have back into a guest room from baby stuff dumping ground! Good luck with the scan Kari, will be holding really tight to your hand babes xxx

MGmommy

TJASMINE- I agree with the other ladies, get a digital or even a pink line test; the blue dye tests are notorious for having issues – best of luck! MAMAG- 10 weeks already? Woohoo! BUTTER- glad to see you back 😉 Hope you had a great vacation! SB- oh hun, try to relax (like everyone else said lol) and enjoy your weekend away. Have you tried the spinning babies to see if you could get her to turn? If you do end up with a c-section, it’s not that bad. I recovered really well from mine with DS and all that matters is getting her here safe and sound. Enjoy your weekend in Maine – sounds lovely! ADY- ugh, so sorry to hear you’re having that pain again; I would definitely call first thing tomorrow morning to see if they can get you in for an u/s soon! HEIDS- I agree with Marj, it could be a sign of impending labor or it could be a little bug, rest up and drink plenty of fluids!

AllisonMarie
    Participant

BECKY- Yeah.LOL.I use to take unisom for sleep too.But aparently if you take it with B6 it helps………and probably makes u tired too.

annie40
    Participant

blessed, 28 weeks is when i can hopefully ‘relax’ and really feel like i am pregnant too. its when i have a detailed brain scan on the baby and can ‘hopefully’ rule out the same condition harvey had. until then its all a worry, i try and meditate every day and just remain calm and present. love to all xxx

MGmommy

Had fun today, but I am exhausted! I am off to an early bed tonight! ALLISON- I can imagine that was tough for you (((hugs))) DANI- Whoopsie! Hope you keep some extra sticks around the house to pee on LOL You ‘should’ be ok, but you never know – be careful if you aren’t ready just yet; although I have to admit we’d all love for you to join us again 😉 hehe HEIDS- sending loads of labor dust your way – your water may have broken, can’t wait to hear! OKY- I wish you could have been with me too! 😉 4BOYZ- I only waited 3-4 weeks, but I had a section. Either way, my dr told me I had the ‘go ahead’ once I felt comfortable, if you are all healed up I would go for it, just take it slow and gentle 😉 MAMAG- Sounds like you had a fun day as well! BUTTER- so glad to hear you changed doctors! I hope this one is more helpful!

SarahBeth13

Congratulations Blessed!

BUTTER- So glad you got some reassurance… Now tae it easy Momma 🙂

AmyKate
    Participant

Ady-a.few weeks ago I had a big BM followed by a lot of blood on the tp. I had to keep checking to see where exactly it was coming from. I told the doc at the next appt and he said it sounded like hemorroids. He said to increase fiber, water, use a stool softener and see if it helps. I didn’t have much pain other than during the bm so i m not totally convinced it was hemorroids. You might want to call the doctors office and ask what is safe to use if you are in pain.

beckybear

LOIS – Both of my knees have been hurting for a couple days, I have to steady myself on the sink when I sit down to pee or get up. And I’m very careful to use the handrail on the stairs too ’cause my hips feel like jello. I haven’t actually had anything out of socket or popping, that sounds very yucky! And I so didn’t sleep much last night (or the night before, or…) just general insomnia mixed with being uncomfortable. Sammy was also up kicking me at 2AM, which is very unusual. Mommy is not amused if this is going to be a new pattern he starts outside the womb, LOL. We need a sports announcer in here for the October babies. And in lane 2, LOIS sprints forward with an out of socket hip joint, MARJ holding steady in the lead with a Monday induction date, and what’s this?! LEAN the 14 day underdog just overtook BECKY with a 2 week early planned induction. Sorry, I’m amusing myself. I will stop now. Blame it on hormones.

leanbean

BECKY- Good luck girlie! Maybe a walk, b/d and castor oil will get things moving! Although you probably just feel like resting up now. BABY- ((HUGS and PRAYERS)) MALERIE- Welcome! Welcome! and congrats on your Suprise!

Viewing 15 posts - 9,871 through 9,885 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.