Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,311 through 11,325 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

em2stewartswife
    Participant

Jenico, I dont have Crohns but I do have insulin resistant PCOS and I had to take metformin for the first 12 weeks. It is a class B drug but here I am 26 weeks and little Alison is perfect! If I had not takent the meds I would not have her right now. It would be great to not need meds but hey, if you need it you need it! No shame in that!

leanbean

3BOYS-10 More days! Woohoo! How exciting! MEGS- Yay! For getting some housework done. That’s a great accomplishment with a newborn!

Caz79

Thanx girls. The spotting seems to have stopped. Feeling a little crampy ‘down there’. Hubby came home and gave me love and said that if this is not it we’ll just keep going til it is. Said he’s pretty sure its a hormone thing and if we gotto do the ttc thing again wants me to have it all checked. Doesn’t care how much or where. He’s being really sweet about it. He said we must just stay positive for now, no tears and relax. He’s now sitting on the floor with amy building puzzles, thats after getting up at 3am this morning and working late tonight. How can i get despondent when he’s giving me so much support. Not to forget about all the advice and support from u and the ttcal girls.

Yay for the awesome U/S results!!! So happy for both of you!! 🙂

beckybear

Luv you all, miss you all! Sorry I’ve been MIA. I just had a quick read and will catch up on replying to you all later. BUTTER – MTHFR C677T hetero is what I have. I will send you a PM about it. I’m glad you have an answer.

sarahmomof5

EM– too funny about the BB’s being spoiled now that’s just great lol I want to get fitted to a proper bra as well not even sure where i woudl go to do so 🙂 Hope that babe stays right where it is for your hubby to be home but the LO needs to keep baking too 🙂 CAZ– Sweetheart I am so sorry I am sending you warm thoughts and speedy healing vibes to you my friend hoping you can get some answers lots of pleasant thoughts 🙂 mommyleah– Welcome this is a wonderful place full of beautiful helpful woman who have walked that dark road and are here to listen and help wether you need to vent, cry, chat, ask questions whatever it may be we are here for you 🙂
    MAMA– Get better soon try and do that neck and temple massage it might help release some preassure 🙂 Hieds — That is so cute …I want to do some skin shots later on in pregnancy too they are so beautiful just for you to have 🙂 Lovin the photoshop with the backfat too lol I think hubby will have to do that with mine as well hehehe Butter– You better hang tight in here I’m still super excited that you are in here with me so happy for you 🙂 Becky — Tryin so hard to stay positive an not get all stressed about it gonna actually call teh DR today and see if he can squeeze me in quickly today for a doppler check 🙂
    Well ladies I have rambled enough hope you all have a wonderful day and appointments go well for you all….belly rubs all around 🙂

beckybear

SB – My DH says that too. He says he thinks I’m getting cut either way ’cause of Sammy’s big head.

Jamie86
    Participant

HEIDS- HAHA!

Muskokan

Hi mums… Good advice on the body pillows… My questions keep getting answered before I even ask! I can’t believe the stories some of you have about the rudeness. For those of you in Florida… I’m soooo sorry…I’ve been there enough times to know what you mean, and to be able to compare it to where I live. Only here, it isn’t so much rude seniors, but rude really rich people with multi million dollar ‘vacation homes’ (they used to be called cottages, but they got too big) who think that we locals only exist to serve them. I was in the grocery store line once when a man dripping in so much expensive clothing actually said to me ‘you should let me go infront of you…without my money you people wouldn’t even have this store’…seriously!!! SO, I feel your pain.
    Just had to check in and as usual post a comment just because I’m bored… I’m so bored!!!! Boo bedrest!!!! I’ll put up another pointless comment later. Bye, mums:)

sarahmomof5

Having a hard pick me up day today blah I don’t know why I am crying and sobbing like a fool…….one of the guys that DH works with his GF is in labour right now and I just feel jealous that I was suppose to have my babe first ….. is that horrible of me to feel that way sheesh I just don’t know why im so upset over her having her baby. And I dont understand seeing as I am preggers and expecting again…life just isn’t fair right now it seems, I am missing my angel babe real bad! what a horrible day! My scan is on wednesday and even though I can hear the HB with my doppler I still am scared this is the scan we found out we lost her and i am afraid something is going to go wrong sheesh im a basket case 🙁

Jamie86
    Participant

MAMAG- Yes, I don’t know if you have been in there today or yesterday but 2 of the ladies said that. Once again I didn’t say anything. Oh well, I spend most of my time in here so you all are stuck with me too! 🙂

MarjGator

JAMIE–I am carrying soooo differently this time. I was the same as you w/ my son—just a basketball. I only gained 18 lbs, no swollen feet/ankles, my butt didn’t get big, and I lost all the weight by my 6 wk. postpartum appt. This time is a totally different story. I have gained 30 lbs, my butt and thighs are def. ‘thick’ and my ankles–forget it. I have Shrek feet!!! They say girls steal your beauty and I swear it is TRUE!!!!! Hopefully the nursing will knock the weight off quickly again this time. However, I am so excited to be having a girl……I know her closet is insane, but seriously it is all gifts! I have bought maybe 4 outfits myself. The rest was my mom and friends. I also have tons of hand me downs that are so beautiful I couldn’t say no. My friends are all done having kids, and they had stuff from Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Old Navy…..all in great condition. As much as she has in her closet, there is even more stuff in her dresser!!!!! LOL.

DANIELLE – welcome to the gang…believe me I know how stressful this is. I lost my last 2 pregnancies – one at almost 14 weeks and one at 18 weeks….I am currently 14 weeks and still utterly, positively terrified….But as Em said – my doppler is a life saver!! Good luck 🙂

gcmum

OKY— Can you go to the ER just now? everytime I bled I went to the ER straight away.. they will do an u/s for you. Your LO is in my prayers, don’t worry your LO is a strong baby and will stay with you forever. Lois—- Congratulations 🙂 welcome to the world baby sean 🙂 Marj—- haha nice one, becky should be ready for a 10lbs baby lol and EM, LOIS and MARJ can’t wait for your LOs’ photos now 🙂 MAMA— sorry about Catherine, I hope she gets well soon. SOON2B— sorry you having a hard time.

Jamie86
    Participant

RED- Thinking of you this morning and praying also. If I had any silly socks I would be wearing them right now but unfortunately I don’t have any. LOIS- Wow that is a great weight loss. I really hope I’m able to do it this time. MAMA- Hope everything is ok and no your not the only one the mentally beats their husbands and yells at them, lol. SARAH- Yay for a clean house. I got mine done yesterday too although I could have done more. I finally had to make myself stop at 11 last night. I think the nesting has started to kick in. Its a little early for nesting though isn’t it?

Viewing 15 posts - 11,311 through 11,325 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.