Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,326 through 11,340 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

Congrats to the new BFP’s!! All our oldies have left so we are in need of some new faces!! LISA – As Em mentionned, I have MTHFR c677t heterozygous with borderline elevated homocysteine levels. It was diagnosed after loosing 2 babies – at 13 and 18 weeks. If you have any questions – let me know and I’ll try to help – but from what I’ve read on ttcal – you seem much more an expert on the subject than me!!

MLE77

I have a cloth diaper store that sells all diff brands thats like 10 mins from my house.. They have so many cute diapers… D/h was like ‘i thought this was supposed to be a cheaper way to diaper’ lol he says that because i want all diff kinds of designs haha I’ll be able to give you a better review when this boy actually gets here!

MLE77

Whichever choice you make to get it done or not is ok… do whats best for you and your d/h’s peace of mind… Not like there isnt 1000 other things to worry about lol

beegee

Moving and sinn-thanks. I spoke with the head of the practice today. She seemed upset that I was questioning one of her drs, but oh well. I got my questions answered. As for the referral, I go in tomorrow for the level 2 ultrasound. So I’m happy. Sinn- hopefully pre-e won’t show it’s ugly head this pregnancy, you’re spilling protein and I’m spilling sugar, ugh 🙁

BEEGEE: Thanks! It’s weird being in there though, after being in ttc after loss for 9 months. I’m sorry you didn’t get all the big ticket items at your shower. Is there any chance you might have another shower? Maybe a surprise one? I am so happy that you have made it this far! I know you are still worried, but try to relax and just know that whatever is going to happen is destined and out of our hands. We have to know that and believe it or we’d never recover from these tragedies. I know what you mean about all the unbelievable pregnancies out there that you just wonder, ‘why them and not me?’. I just saw one of my neighbor’s friends today who has a 3 month old. She is married to a drug addict who steals from people’s houses to get drug money, she has major health issues and has also had cancer and recovered from that, and SHE gets to have THREE kids. Why not me? It’s a miracle to me that she has managed to have these kids despite all the odds against her, and I am just asking for ONE. Why????????????? I find it really unfair and unbelievable sometimes.

beegee

Omg ladies- sorry i’ve been mia for 2 wwks. So i had my princess on the 10th, by c section. Im gled i went into it with an open mind. The birth story is up. Let me tell you, i have never felt love like this before. It is amazing! I have no free time though, because i cant put her down, she is too damn cute. Well i have to go because im feeding her right now and i feel guilty for not giving her all my attention. Im sorry about not posting sooner, but man this little one has a tight pull on my heart. I hope you all are doing well, and I’ll catch up next time. Thanks for everything everyone!

AVG2011
    Participant

cicatrice2313 : good to see that u found an insurance to suit ur need and probably this is it!! and as you all agreed i met my doc today after the scan..here is the entire story: when i entered in for the scan..the sonologist asked fo my previous report..and i told her that i’ve been ‘more than spotting’ red , brown for last few days..she inserted the instrument with very skeptical face..but i saw a slight suprised smile with ‘ its still growing…!!!’ then at first she said..heartbeat is also fine..then said no no it is fluctuating..and ended up recording a rate which was lower than expectations..then she went on trying to find the cause of bleeding..which she couldnt find…she said that could be hormonal…but end result was cause of bleeding was not found…another finding : is fluid is still low..:(…my visit with gynaecologist in my next post…please continue

okynot
    Participant

charlotte- I am glad your scan was good. I know what you mean about it not offering lasting peace though. one day at a time is what I am trying to do too. It is not so easy when you are seeing bleeding too though! Do you know what it is from? krissieh- That is going to be a looong week! It always is, but especially in your case! I hope it is twins! Babyb- I need someone to talk me down off the ledge now and then. Thanks! How is your boy? When is the next check?

okynot
    Participant

jamie- I can’t believe someone can be so insensitive! Where is the support in that?

AVG2012
    Participant

happy friday everyone, lets njoy one more day here in this wonderland:)

I can’t remember from my first daughter. I have been having a lot of cramping but also a lot of pressure in my stomach and pelvic area. Doesn’t hurt or isn’t uncomfortable, it’s just weird. I don’t remember any pressure until the end last time.

roosa

Yesterday we had our 32 week scan, our first of our weekly scans. Everything is perfect!! She is spot on for weight and did a super job practicing breathing. We saw her open and close her eyes, stick out her tongue and play with her feet. So cute. I am so thankful! On top of that a fellow photographer (we both volunteer at the hospital) has offered to take birth photos for free!! I have been wishing I could get this, particularly since it’s my last but knew I couldn’t afford it. I am being so tremendously blessed, I can’t believe it..

Pocahontas

kailsmom – I thought your HCG count was good. Hope the US on Wednesday went well.

SarahBeth13

Oh my it has been a while!! So sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a couple months! My daughter Elizabeth Marie, ‘Libby’ was born Nov 13. She was 8 lbs 11.5 oz and is a total rock star!! We are so blessed to have her in our family! It has been a little crazy with a toddler and a newborn but overall things are great!! I am so happy to see you ladies are doing well!! Congratulations to the new BFPs!! So happy to see you ladies here!! Best of luck to all of you! Now that my login is working on my phone I will try to drop in often. It won’t be long til I am back in the TTC forum although since we are BFing it will probably be months til I am back here for real. But I will check in as much as possible to send loads of happy thoughts and good wishes!!! Oh and Red – woooo hoooo mama!! So much love and joy to you! Xoxo

beegee

Hey ladies- Lisa I’m so sorry for your loss. I really do hope that they can give you a reason. Maybe low progesterone? Keep us informed, but don’t give up. As for me I’m 32wks along. Feeling fine (heavy as hell, but fine). Ultrasound this week showed baby is meausring 4-5wks ahead of schedule, and I don’t have gestational diabetes, so wth??? Oh well, c-section date is set for Oct 8th

Viewing 15 posts - 11,326 through 11,340 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.