Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,306 through 13,320 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Congrats Chrissy! I hope you have a sticky bean on board and an uneventful (except for happy events) pregnancy ahead =)

karimck

BUTTER – I forgotto mention I got the 2 layer!!

Jamie86
    Participant

XO- Its not been easy. I’m planning on going this weekend to get somethings.

JessieZC

Also… I mentioned that I’ve been praying all the time lately. I’m Catholic and for those of you who want to ask for a Saint’s Intercession (prayer). St. Margaret of Antioch, and St. Gerard are the two Catholic Saints that are said to be there for pregnant women. You can take from that what you wish.

missyv28pink

Hey Plant AOTD: if I have a girl her theme is Parisan. I want pink and black with a black small chandelier. It’s not a popular theme so I think it will take some time to find all the stuff. For a boy I probably just stick him in with his brothers lol

AVG!!!! YAy! Good to see you here girl. 😀 Welcome. Xx

karimck

RED-hi!! Thinking of you pretty mama. OKY – two babies?? Wow! Wonderful news, though I can understand your feelings in this situation. Praying for your little ones!!

BabyBeiler
    Participant

ok- she said that the nurses are more on edge than she is… the pediatricians and the OBGYNS and midwives always tell them to STAY AWAY lol. just because it is harder on the mom who is already worried you know…
    allison- congrats! are u excited for a girl or where u hoping for a boy? just wondering because i was hoping for a girl lol and loving a boy! 🙂 hehe
    operation- welcome to our group. sorry for your loss but hoping your little guy stays strong!
    day- whats happening with your daughter… think i missed something…
    sarah-huge hugs and jugs hehe! love it! makes me laugh…

Has anyone heard from baby bellier?

AVG2012
    Participant

2b: oh!..try to take rest and keep ur feet up as much as you can. keep a pillow below ur knees while u lie down. i hope its just a scare and nothing more than that. lil.pigz: hope u feel better soon and ur docotr figures out the cause of the problems… jamie: how are you doing? abbyh: next scan at 19 weeks ?? wont they do NT scan for you between 11-13 weeks? melanie0910: i hear ya on pulling over to check…totally understandable:).

AVG2012
    Participant

seems so quiet in here

Jamie86
    Participant

Brittany- it’s really exciting though! I’d love to have another one but this is the last for me. Planning on getting my tubes tied but may still change my mind on that.

Jamie86
    Participant

Kari- she was scheduled for a csection because the baby was breech. Dec- I would have loved to have bad a birth photographer but wasn’t sure who to even get for it.

Pocahontas

avg2012 – BOOOO! for going back to work. Hope you will settle in quickly.

weber3
    Participant

@2beblessed I pray this baby is a take home one. I can’t imagine the pain of having so many heaven bound babies. Praying that you sail thy this pregnancy with ease and minimal tears as you face many difficult memories and pass milestones.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,306 through 13,320 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.