Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,411 through 13,425 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

leanbean

My goals today, since I’m sure you all want to hear them are; bathrooms, finish weeding my jungle of a garden and hauling my rock and getting it layed out everywhere that I want it. Sorry, it just helps me get more motivated if I tell someone about it! LOL! and ladies, thanks for giving me an idea for lunch toasted cheesy tuna sandwiches it is! ANNIE- WOw! Where do you live? I can’t believe our summers already half over. It’s been flying by! BLESSED- Have fun at the fair with your dad. I love the fair! RICHY- Glad to hear that you are doing good now and sorry about the ER vistit. EM2- I hate pregnancy nightterrors! I woke up bawling on Sunday cuz mine seemed so real! Good luck with all that organizing! PREGGARS- AWwwww! COngrats! and I love her name! DANI- I hope your ds has a happy birthday and you feel better! Congrats on 37 weeks! Woo hoo!

okynot
    Participant

dani- I always worry about whether or not I’ll know if it’s the real thing or not, I’ve never gone into labor on my own, and they say that induction labor is much harder, but I wouldn’t know the difference, I would be freaking out! hahaha! Have they had a consistent pattern?

Caz79

Gonna add my 2cents about a breach baby. My son was breach with one leg down. When i went into labour at 42 weeks he was still breach. Somewhere along the line (long labour) he turned, how i dont know, he was an average size baby. They dont do c-sections here in a hurry. Funny enough little madam was lying perfectly but had to have an emergency c-section with her. Wonder how my stepmom going to do it, she’s due in 9 days and she’s tiny.

Caz79

Oky- today i need someone to make me laugh. Was chatting to one of my old school friends on fb. She’s 26.5 weeks. Our due date was the same. Here i am only sitting at almost 6 weeks. SUX! Yes i’m very happy and gratefull that i’m at any weeks at all now. It just hit me today. Thats all. Was the first time we spoken to each other since my mc. I’m really sounding like an ungrateful bitch. Sorry. I seem to have a problem with my brain at the moment. Thoughts and emotions totally all over. I managed to cut myself with the garden pruning scissors (yes i know what the proper name for them is but for the life of me i cant remember how to spell it) today. Was blood all over. I mean hello u cut the plant what does your finger have to do with it. Ok i’ve said enough. Cant even remember half of what i’ve said. Oh here’s a funny one. My bum is gone. Seems to have moved to my tummy. I mean its totally flat. If there was a pencil test for bums, i’ve failed. Still pass on the bb’s. For now.

Jamie86
    Participant

CAZ- Yeah I think maybe you should change dr, maybe get one that knows more of what s/he is doing.

Jamie86
    Participant

I can’t believe that in 2 days I will be 11 weeks. This is going by so fast. 2 more weeks and I will be in the 2nd trimester and I can’t wait. My ms is starting to get a little better but I’m still getting nauseous through out the day.

MLE77

oh man you ladies are killing me with all this cookie talk, guess i know what im making tonight!

Jamie86
    Participant

Richy- yes the beginning of week 13 is officially the 2nd trimester although some say 12 and some say 14. I just go by the 13th week. Old wives tells claim fruit is a sign of a girl but they are not accurate so we will see. When are you going to put up some new pics of the baby?

HEIDS – ah man…it would have been so cool to be in labour on labour day….But you made me giggle 😉 What a race this is turning out to be between HEIDS, SB and BLESSED!!

SarahBeth13

Preggers – so glad everything is okay!! Take care of yourself. Lois – fingers crossed everything goes well tomorrow! Heids – still thinking of you babe!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

So I tried to change my username and this stupid website deleted all my contents on my profile 🙁 and now when I thought I would delete this account permanently and will make a new one this stupid website didn’t let me delete my account either. Anyway, I’ll still make a new profile as I don’t wanna use this username anymore. So ladies please let me know if you had me on your friends’ list on your IAP account, so I can add you when I make a new account. Thanks.

Jdubb

Hi ladies, the rain is finally letting up here in rainy ugly Delaware, thank GOD because i was up again last night from 2:30- 4:30am because when I woke up my sump pump in the basement had gotten stuck on suck mode and there was no more water so it was making this horrible sucking noise and the pump was piping hot I am surprised the damn house didn’t catch on fire. Then i was messing with it and messing with it and making sure it wasn’t going to do it again. I have a half finished basement but the side the pump is on is concrete so i got so bored sitting down there in the middle of the night i started foling my clean underwear and other laundry that i dried while I was down there!! Then i laid up in bed examining every sound thinking it was doing that mess up sucking thing again, but thankfully it hasn’t. JAMIE~ thanks for checking up on me girl! It’s been a rough couple of days here with all this rain I am so tired from being up all night!! Your problem seems as crappy as mine, damn plumbing and water!!! MG~ I agree with everyone else, i love the name you picked!! MAMA and MARJ~ I agree with you too, who would want to give themselves the runs to be able to go into labor?? WTF?? OKY~ that is GREAT news that you got, and hopefully by next time the hematoma will be gone completely, I bet you are soooo releived right now!!

Jamie86
    Participant

Xo- I’m not going on maternity leave just yet (I wish though). Just more so taking a little vaca. LOIS- I have a cyst or something in about the same spot, I’m going to ask my dr about it at my next appt because it’s been there for awhile. Thinking it could be an ingrown hair though so who knows. Sean will be here before you know it though, I can’t wait to see pics of all these babies!

Jamie86
    Participant

Ok sorry I haven’t been around lately. My computer is still messed up so I get on here and lurk from my phone and I try to comment but its not as easy. This weekend has been very bitter sweet but not as bad as I thought it would be. My best friend had her baby boy yesterday which I am so excited about and can’t wait to meet him. Today was my angel baby’s due date and tomorrow is my big u/s. So because of little Ethan being born and my u/s its not been a very sad time for me. Thank God. I will let you ladies know what I’m having once I find out tomorrow.

Jdubb

Hey guys sometimes my rings itch my finger and I have to take them off for a day then I can put them back on. This just started since I have been pregnant, my finger gets red around my ring and it’s yellow gold.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,411 through 13,425 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.