Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,501 through 13,515 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

Jamie86
    Participant

Weber so glad you feel miserable! That’s such a good sign! As for stopping the meds, I only have enough until 37.5 weeks and then he would have to prescribe me more and he’s not going to. I can stay on the baby aspirin and I may do that. I may do every other day or every 3rd day instead of every day though.

skittles0607

Thuy- I dont really feel the thumps everyday. i will feel a flutter but sometimes i just think its gas.. i wouldnt worry though. They are still small.. We should feeling them more in a few weeks..

I lite to candles last night fror each of my Angels. I put them on when I went to sleep and in the middle of the night I blew them out. I have Angel Pins hanging in my car and I have dog tags attached to them. Each saying Mommy and Daddy’s Angel and the month and year they passed away.

beckybear

Samuel Ryan Hogarth was born at 6:40 PM and is a cutie and is doing well. He was 6 lb 13 oz, waiting to find out how tall. Details and pics to follow.

Shellie77

Hey guys, glad to see this forum is picking up a bit. Just thought Id pop in and express how excited I am that our LO will be here in less than 3 weeks! All the worrying finally behind me but I must admit I still worry a bit that something will happen before he’s born. Such is the curse of being pregnant after having losses. Hope everyone is well.

3xsacharm
    Participant

So glad to hear everythings good Mugs! Congrats Roosa….

Red good luck hon… said a little prayer for you just now! My 1st ultrasound is nov 18th… it feels like forever away… counting on the new job to take my mind off it.

vinessalynn

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!! It was so hard to sleep last night. The thought of dying kept popping in my head, which I’m sure is just Satan attacking me, but still very disturbing. It’s good to know that ladies have gone through this and survived. It’s also nice to remember that Dr.’s can be wrong and miracles do happen. Thanks again, Vinessa

Tiana82

Very frustrated today. I take night classes and I have to give this presentation today. That I can deal with, but they require us to wear business wear which normally would not be a problem, except my entire business wardrobe from does not fit!!! So I am going to have wake up early and find one of those bella band things and hope no one notices. Plus I am self conscious since I am already a thick girl and I think my belly looks awkward right now–like people are wondering is she getting fatter or pregnant.

Redheadmama

so this afternoon we have our first official consult with our reproductive immunologist. I am nervous! he has been working with my pcp for a couple weeks, going over some labs and such, which is how I was able to get my dx early and get treatment right away!! so now I have oodles of questions. we have exactly one hour to consult with him. it’s over the phone, cuz he’s like a thousand miles away, but I am excited. and scared. and just hope he is optimistic about this baby!!! I seriously need some encouragement from him today. 🙂

heids

Mornin Girlies – Seriously CAN’T WAIT till I can feel little nudges, kicks and can play with a torch flashing lights at him/her/them! I’m also having little cramping twinges just on one side at the mo, trying not to freak out. Hopefully its just spud burrowing in there which would mean that there is just one! Not that I wouldn’t love 2, its just that life would be lots easier with one. I’m going to talk to my doc in the new year to see if i can get an early scan to have a peep and do a quick head count! Hxxx

SarahBeth13

Kari – glad you are okay! Take it easy so you can heal up. Lois – Hope that little one stays put for at least 10 days. Anyone I missed I am sorry if I didn’t see your post and offer support. I am in a bit of a haze but I will try to read more and catch up again tomorrow.

vinessalynn

Lisa– congratulations and welcome!!! I hope everything goes smoothly and your MIL doesn’t annoy you too bad…

VictoriaK

It doesnt sound like SPD, It doesnt hurt me just to walk or move, it is a heavy feeling and like my groin is being pried apart when I sit or stand. Like she is trying to come through. It actually feels better to sit crosslegged. Takes the pressure off. The pain doesnt go down my legs or anything. Its not in my hips either. On to the shaving subject. Im with you. I cannot reach to shave very well anymore, DH has offered, but I havent let him. Our shower has a set in the back of it so I prop my leg up to shave it And I have the hidious man hars on my belly from being shaved for the c-section, I have to shave it, its horrable looking. and I find the hair on my legs and arm pits are growing way faster this pregnancy. And my nails, and cutting my toe nails thats a hole other problem. LOL.

tony336

Hi Everyone, i’m an unwed potential father. don’t know if i’m being jerked around by the girl or not. she would be 7 weeks pregnant today and she went to the doctor friday 6 weeks 5 days. she still doesn’t know if she is pregnant for sure she says. doctor performed blood test and pap smear. would the the gyn no for sure? are there other tests? i’m not being told.

SarahBeth13

I am so sorry MamaItaly. I have tears for you. Wish I could give you a hug. I will be thinking of you!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,501 through 13,515 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.