Pregnancy after loss

This topic contains 15,392 replies, has 449 voices, and was last updated by  Redheadmama 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,666 through 13,680 (of 15,393 total)
  • Author

Jamie86
    Participant

Baby- it’s at 1pm so I have 2 more hours to go. Going to get something to eat right now and keeping my fingers crossed that baby let’s us see this time

Jamie86
    Participant

AMY- I’m sorry your earlier post got over looked, but we all care about you and Liam. I hope your appt goes well on monday. I agree that the forum ha slowed way down over the past month. JORDAN- Good luck tomorrow! MISHMOM- Welcome and nope you won’t be with us for too long. Congrats on the twins. I’ve always wanted twins but I’ll never get them. BUTTER- So glad to hear about your little man doing so great. 4BOYS- Congrats on a great u/s. Its amazing how much difference a week can make.

MrsT1ckles

Wow jdubb well done!! So jealous and yet so far off from holding my little one lol. Post a pic ASAP can’t wait to see him!!

PUGS – I had breakthrough bleeding at ovulation during my first cycle after m/c. If it’s only been 16 days since m/c that’s probably what is happening. The bleeding was just enough for a pantiliner a day and lasted about 3-5 days. Never had that before or since.

beegee

thanks ladies- and nurse- thanks so much, can you believe that we have gotten this far?

plantlvr07

2B – Praying hard for you!! Still hoping that things are gonna be ok and your bean is a late starter. Do you have another u/s lined up anytime soon?

okynot
    Participant

Thank you girls soo much for your support and friendship and prayers! I have good news. I went back to mfm this afternoon to get a more detailed u/s and they found a thin membrane separating the babies! This means that there is not the risk of the babies becoming entangled like there once was! The doctor was ecstatic, he yelled ‘Yes! There it is!’ Then he told me that without it there would only be a 20% chance of the babies making it. And that is besides my other risks. I am soo relieved! I am still in shock. They share one placenta so they are definitely identical- monochorionic is what I think it is called. There are still some risks such as twin to twin transfusion. I go back in on Tuesday. I hope they make it. I still can’t believe it. Red –I am so happy to know that you understand how I feel and that it is normal to not be so optimistic. I am still trying to get used to the shots. I think I am going to run out of room so I am glad I can venture a little farther away from my belly button. It is soo weird to be doing this to myself. : / Thank you for always being there for me, tell your mom I said hi and thank you. : ) My doctor said that he is optimistic. I told him that I am grateful to hear that from him. Jamie- How do YOU feel things will go?hahaha. Allison- still in this together, It feels so good to know you are here with me. : ) we can make it all the way this time right? we have to. moving – thank you, Thank You. and how are YOU? butter- I know you understand. I am so very grateful that you are still holding my hand. I need it. Plant- thank you too, and what an awesome moment to share with your DH. I am going to post an update on my blog, so some of the same. Then I am going to make myself crazy googling twins!

AllisonMarie
    Participant

Someone in my family recently asked me when I was going to stat pulling out the baby stuff and getting things together and it kind of rattled me. I dont know if I can handle it. I remeber the last time putting the baby roon together and how excitting that was and then Mia died and we just had this empty baby room and how hard it was to look at it and then put it all away. Alot of mixed feelings comes with that stuff…i dont know.It’s going to be really harsd

Good news for me too! Measuring right on at 8 weeks 2 days with a strong heartbeat! Yay! SB – So happy for you 🙂

Jamie86
    Participant

2B- that’s great!

weber3
    Participant

@xobrittany hope everything is ok and it’s just another episode that goes away. Isn’t shaving very awkward when pregannt? It only gets worse as we get bigger.

weber3
    Participant

@AVG this is my 4th time and each time is different and I feel like a new mom all over again. Labour is always different and I am always caught by surprise, no pattern to know what will happen when. With my first I was 1 week early, my second was 2 weeks early, my third the day before his date. With my last my water broke and with this one I lost my mucous plug which I don’t think ever happened before and get all excited over nothing happening. LOL

DecBaby

Congratulations Karin and welcome little kayla grace xxx…hope we will get to see a photo of her at some stage;) Enjoy your precious bundle!

aussiejess
    Participant

Hi Ladies! I guess I am able to now move over to this forum from the TTCAL forum. I got a faint BFP on saturday and monday. AF was due on sunday. So happy to be pregnant again. This is pregnancy #6 for me, but if all goes well it will be my 4th birth. I am so thankful to be pregnant again, I was really starting to wonder whether I was meant to be ‘done’.

Jamie86
    Participant

Red congrats lady!!! Hadn’t heard from you so wasn’t sure how things were going. I’m so so happy right now! Maybe we can get this board moving again now

Viewing 15 posts - 13,666 through 13,680 (of 15,393 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.