Pregnancy fear…need help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sheryl sherW 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sheryl
    sherW
    Participant

I’m in the beginning of the 3rd trimester. Last day a burglary occurred at my neighbor’s house. Their house was robbed and thankfully, they spared the people. But after that incident, I become totally week. After hearing the news, my heart started to beat faster than before. I thought that I will become alright after sometimes but it continues still now. I have to stay at home all alone after my husband goes to work. My husband is not understanding me. I told him about my situation but he takes no care about my fear. He said I will be alright after a couple of days. But I don’t think so. I’m afraid whether my worries and tension will affect my fetus. My husband says me to stay strong. But I have no clue how to be strong, how to control my worries and tension. He has called a home security service provider for security alarm installation and told me to not to worry since everything will be monitored by them. I didn’t say anything back. He thinks that I will be fine after the home security installation but my mind disturbed and don’t know what to do now. I don’t think there is any use in talking with him regarding this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.