Tips on how to get pregnant fast

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dells19 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mhmc
    Participant

If you want to know from real people how to get pregnant fast?
    Just watch videos here. http://bit.ly/pregnancy-miracle-fast

Read testimony below.
    Nicole Terry, Age 44, With Her Baby Dean – Michigan U.S.A

“Dear Lisa, After 7 years trying to conceive I finally got pregnant 4 weeks after I read your book and followed your program. It was simply amazing. I had history of recurrent miscarriages and was also diagnosed with genetic problems but using your system I got pregnant naturally at age 44& after 2 HSGs and 4 negative IUIs including 6 induction Clomid cycles and laparscopy. Everything in your book makes sense. I am recommending your program to all my friends. God bless you!”

Nicole Terry, Age 44, With Her Baby Dean – Michigan U.S.A

And get more tips from Lisa! http://bit.ly/pregnancy-miracle-fast

sonamgupta2107
    Participant

Hi dear. There are certain ways to get pregnant but first I am going to tell you about the place where I learned all and became a mother successfully. Lotus Center in Ukraine is the place with the best experts on the reproductive system. You will get all the answers on pregnancy from there easily. You’re more likely to have a successful pregnancy when your body is up to the task. Lay the groundwork for a healthy pregnancy by scheduling a preconception checkup with a doctor or midwife to find out whether you’re in your best baby-making shape – and to learn what changes could help. Begin taking folic acid at least one month before you start trying to conceive. This nutrient can dramatically reduce the risk of certain birth defects. Other good advice that may help you conceive a healthy baby: Kick any unhealthy habits (like drinking, smoking, or using drugs), get yourself to a healthy weight, and limit your caffeine intake to less than 300 milligrams a day (about 16 ounces of coffee). You ovulate only once each menstrual cycle. If you can tell when you’ll ovulate, you and your partner can time intercourse for the best chance of getting pregnant that cycle. Once you know your time frame for ovulation, plan to have sex during your most fertile window, which is two to three days before ovulation on the day you ovulate. If you’re not sure when your fertile period will be, aim to have sex every day or every other day during the second and third weeks of your cycle. That way you’re likely to have healthy sperm in your fallopian tubes whenever your body releases an egg. I hope this process will help a lady to be a mother soon. Be safe and stay blessed.

Dells19
    Participant

Hi girls, I’m searching to get pregnant and this is so hard for me actually, I’ve been trying since December last year,we’ve been talking with out doctor, and everything is fine with out health, but we still can get pregnant, i would like to know if here are other of your that had the same problems, and if you got pregnant please help us too. This is so devastating to waiting and to see that nothing happens. I never stop believing and hoping, and i still believe that soon I’m going to come back here with amazing news!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.