Took marijuana while pregnant..Will there be any complications?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amelia GeorgiaJohn 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Amelia
    GeorgiaJohn
    Participant

Hi, I am 2-months pregnant. We confirmed it 1 week before. Actually, I am a sober for 4 months. I was an alcohol addict right from my teenage days. I felt that it was high time to stop and so I took a decision not to drink alcohol again. Yeah, I had support from my family. Otherwise, I would not have been able to overcome this. I showed so much withdrawal symptoms during the first two months. Without being able to control the pain, anxiety and other symptoms, I took marijuana from medical marijuana cannabis clinic in Toronto. I took it in order to overcome my symptoms, but now I am in a fear, whether it would have affected my baby. I am so worried now. I had one miscarriage earlier. I fear, whether the same thing will happen again. I didn’t know that I was pregnant as missing periods is a regular thing for me. Will the intake of marijuana affect my baby? Please give me some genuine replies.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.