Travel during pregnancy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  marlenebest 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Can I travel during my ninth month of pregnancy?

samojo

Air travel…
    I was just wondering about travelling. We’re having a strategy/planning meeting at a place that’s about a two-hour plane trip from where I stay. I was wondering if it was safe (we’re going just after my 12 week mark, I’m 7 weeks now) and I have chronic high blood pressure. Also, I’m not ready to tell people at work yet, but it seems that I have to let them know now that I’m pregnant because they require medical information on my travel profile-they ask for any existing medical conditions(eek) Let me know what you think.

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello my dear friend, congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope you will be able to face the situation in a perfect way. I can’t understand your problem that you want to travel anywhere during pregnancy. Pregnancy is very hard time for your body and I don’t think you should take a risk of travelling in 9 months of pregnancy. But still, there are many factors that you should consider when you are going to plan any trip in this time. It always depends on your physical condition and health that how you will face this time of pregnancy in your life. If you want to make any driving plan, I will suggest you take advice from your health expert. Only health experts are able to examine your physical condition and health. If you are getting services of professional health expert, you will find it easy to take complete care of your body and health during pregnancy when you are going to travel anywhere. It will also depend on the way of travelling. Are you looking to travel with Airways or with Roadways? If you are going to travel for short distance, then you can consider it but I don’t think any long distance travelling will be comfortable for you. It is very important for you to give importance to your health and physical condition. It is never easy and comfortable travel anywhere when you are in ninth month. If you are able to take this step with complete care and comfort, I will say that you can go for it. You should avoid travelling at this time if it is not any hard emergency. Best of luck my dear for your beautiful life.

Dipsita
    Participant

Hello dear. I would recommend you note to travel because you are at the last stage of pregnancy and anything can happen. But if it is emergency then you should travel by air only.

Shreya123
    Participant

Travelling at the nine month of pregnancy can be dangerous.You should avoid travelling for few months.

g4408380
    Participant

I think that it all depends on how many months you are pregnant, if it’s just at the beginning of the pregnancy I guess it’s fine, but if you are already 4 or 5 months pregnant I say it’s somewhat dangerous as we never know what can happen and you might need immediate medical assistance. You can consult with BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine though.

marlenebest
    Participant

hey
    well if it is by air travel Second trimester (3-6 months) The middle three months of pregnancy are considered the safest months to fly. The risks of miscarriage have diminished and complications, such as premature labour, are low. If you have a medical condition or have had pregnancy complications you should discuss these with your doctor ecspecially if you are in your last month you need to consult your doctor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.