Twins

This topic contains 139 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  tummymummy 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 140 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hi ladies! I have a question… I used to be friends on here with a young girl named ZoeMay who was pregnant with twins. I haven’t seen anything or heard anything from her in almost a year. Does anyone know what happened to her? I have been sort of worried about her and I like to check in on people on my ‘friends list’ from time to time… Thank you all!

I have a question for you ladies- I had my son September 9th of 2008 and when he delivered there was also an extra amniotic sac about the size of a large grapefruit that developed in my womb around 37 weeks. The sac was full of amniotic fluid. My dr says he has no idea as to what, how, or why this happened. I think about it all the time. Anyone have any advise as to what it might have been?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Double trouble, but twice the fun!
    d80760fee97a06441bf7ad316b633c80

52730805c55b52c75d0609a812d00e1a

Emmie26

i have 9 week old twin girls i just love being a mom of twins they are amazing

Dsquared83

Hey ladies! I’m 10 weeks pregnant with Twins and I was wondering for those of you who have had twins then a single or vise versa when was the first time you felt the twins kick compared to signle babies kick? If you could leave me a message on my page letting me know I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi everyone i’m 13 weeks pregnant it’s my second pregnancy. My daughter is 13 month old & i’ve just found out that i’m expecting identical twins if anyone has any interesting or helpful comments about twin pregnancys and births let me know please. I am quite worried about this pregnancy as i’ve read things about the higher risks that are involved. So please share your experiences with me thankyou xxx

twinmommy2b

Greetings to everyone! I am 18 weeks pregnant with identical twins. My husband and I are the only ones in both families this has happened to. We are so excited! I was just wondering about some complications. We have already dealt with one baby that slowed down by six days in growth compared to the other! Also, these twins are in one sac divided by a thin membrane and one twin is in a sac half the size! Does anyone have any similar stories they could share with us? What else can we expect?

mandamay

Hi ladies. I have one year old fraternal twin boys and am so happy to be a mum to twins. They are great little guys and I often think how lucky we are to have 2 when everyone else only gets one. We were warned by lots of people that it would be hard work with 2, but to be honest both my boys were very good easy boys who took to the breast and bottle without a problem, never developed acid reflux or had any problems with sleep, and started sleeping through the night when they were supposed to. They were less trouble than quite a few single babies I know! Everyone comments on how placid they are, and my partner and I have just tried to relax and take things as they come with the pregnancy, birth, and now. My only dramas were a shortened cervix discovered at 26 weeks… I stopped work early but delivered naturally at 34 weeks, and not being able to produce enough milk… I topped up with formula after every breast feed and bf till 10 months… they were getting stroppy with each other on the feeding pillow by then and then there were teeth to deal with too so figured it was a good time to get my boobs back! ha ha. Good luck to all you twin mums out there. If you ever have any questions, drop me a line on my page. All the best!! Twins are great, and you soon develope ways to deal with 2 babies at once. 🙂

I love being pregnant with twins but I am terrified…..i am so emotional and i read way to much so i am scared they will come to early….I am now 24 weeks along and I feel so big…..as though I could have them at any moment,.,,,,

domevapurple

mommies i have 5 months old baby and good looking little man but i want to get pregnant again and i really wish that next time its twins… my question is did the twins is from the family record or normal just happened huh curios 🙂

domevapurple

mommies i really love to have twin.s……in my family only one twins.. husband side dont have it is possible that i get preggy for twins,,,or it is in the blood having twins,,,,, good luck to all,,,,

domevapurple

any tips having a twins…;-) lol

tinydancer

I think I am asking the question that lots of women ask at some point in their pregnancy.
    I am 10 weeks and have not yet had a scan. I had severe vomiting 5 days before my missed period (persuming around the time of implantation), a lot of vomiting in week 6 (which has now resolved), also suffering from extreme tiredness. I would be interested to know if any one with twins had the vomiting so early on.
    Thanks

manda2301

hi im 19 weeks pregnant with twins and finding it a little difficult im low on iron taking supplements but dizzy and sick a lot … what really bothering me is i dont feel much movement and im nervous i have a child with spina bifida …. so a little scared …. can anyone give me some reassurance on the movement thing please

mandamay

Tinydancer, sorry, I had mild ms and never once threw up. Although I did feel nauseous quite often. Eating apples or fresh fruit seemed to help. Was such a surprise to find out we were having twins, I had been told that you get bad ms with multiple births! I think it just depends on the person and the pregnancy. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.