Undergoing addiction treatment while being pregnant

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jayron 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LucasWuts
    Participant

Hi there
    My wife is pregnant, 2 months. She has some problems with drugs, and we decided to join a drug rehab program for couples (https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/for-couples/). It was my idea as I wanted to support my wife and be next to her all the time. The reason why I am here is that it is our first baby and I even don’t know how to behave. So, I want to ask those women here who have children and can tell what I need to do to make my wife feel comfortable even in the rehab.
    Thank you all in advance.

jayron
    Participant

Drugs is how much a psychoactive medication is destructive to a client and is estimated in different ways, for example, by addictiveness and the potential for physical damage.

jayron
    Participant

Hi dear, hope you are doing good. A good step is taken from your end. Congratulations to you guys. Keep trying, you will succeed. There is nothing called an impossible task. Keep the dedication and high vibes.

jayron
    Participant

Hi dear, hope you are doing good, you have taken an amazing step for your bright future, nothing is impossible in life, one should always be motivated in taking steps in doing good for their babies, consult good doctors and take good advice from everyone, I wish you all the best.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.