6 MCs, what next?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hannadark 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

margoSi
    Participant

Hi everyone! Need some info on surrogacy. I had 6 miscarriages in last 8 years. Doctors don’t know the reason why I can’t carry a baby. I’m scared to try again. It’s unbearable to loose children. I’m not sure I’ll cope with another loss. I think the best option for me is if surrogate mother carries our baby. Surrogacy is illegal in my country. That means we have to find solutions abroad. First question is how and where to find surrogate mother? I know there are many agencies but their fees are so high. Maybe there is other ways to find surrogate mother. Will it be ok to look for her in the internet? I saw many girls who propose services of surrogate mother. Do we need a lawyer? I have no idea how to make everything in the right way. Second question is what are prices? How much should we pay and who states the price. What will we have to pay for? Any info will be great! Thanks in advance!

margoSi
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m so sad to see no replies. I’m still looking for information on surrogacy. Last few days were really hard for me… I’ve been thinking about my life, about my fertility, about my MCs. I know that feeling sorry for myself won’t give nothing and won’t fix the situation. But sometimes I just can do nothing with my feelings. I still hope you will share your experience with me or give some advices where to start and what to do. I wish everyone all the best!

KilyTu
    Participant

Hello my dear. I’m so sorry that no one answered you. Let me support you a little bit. My first pregnancy took place when I was 22. Unfortunately my son died right after the delivery. After that I had 3 miscarriages and my husband broke up with me. I was lucky enough to meet an amazing guy. We got married and he promised me that he would find the solution. He was sure that we would become parents anyway. And he was right. We found a great reproduction center in Ukraine and started the treatment. Our doctor said that surrogacy would work for us. After all tests and examinations they found the surrogate for us. It took a couple of months. But don’t forget to sign an agreement. It will protect you and your baby in the future. You will definitely need a lawyer. In this case the surrogate won’t be able to keep the baby born.
    So, they found the surrogate and the embryo was transferred. I was so happy to find out that she got pregnant. That day I was told that I’m about to become a mother. It was amazing. I dreamed to hear these words for many years. I’m very glad that we’ve chosen the surrogacy. Our baby was born in 9 months. As for me it is absolutely safe method of becoming parents. Every infertile couple should try it out. It is pricy, but it is worth paying. By the way, I recommend you to choose the medical center in Europe. Surrogacy is legal there. And they offer more affordable prices. If you still have questions feel free to ask me. I’m here to help you.

Emily14
    Participant

Don’t even think of looking for the surrogate on the Internet. It can cause a lot of problems. You should do everything in the right way. First of all find the lawyer. You will have to sign an agreement anyway. You have to be well protected. After that start looking for the reproduction center. Choose the one you like. The representatives of the medical center will choose the surrogate for you. You won’t have to do anything. They will make all the necessary tests. It will help you to make sure that the surrogate is healthy.
    Sometimes it happens that the doctors have to transfer the embryo a couple of times. I was lucky enough. Our surrogate got pregnant from the first try. I was surprised and happy at the same time. My baby was born 2 years ago. As I was infertile we had to find the surrogate. I mean to find the reproduction center, which helped us.
    After the embryo transfer you will have to wait a couple of weeks to find out the result. Don’t give up if you hear bad news. If you buy a VIP package you will have an unlimited quantity of tries. It is more expensive than all other packages, but it is worth paying. You will be sure that you will come back home with your baby.
    I’m very glad that you decided to go for surrogacy. It really works, I assure you. I know that like no one else. I’m a mother now.
    Be very attentive choosing the reproduction center. Don’t give up and listen to your doctor. Anyway I wish you good luck.

margoSi
    Participant

Thank you so much for your replies! I’m so happy to see words of support. It’s so nice to talk to someone who understands and can comfort. Thank you for your advices! I will definitely use all of them in my search. I hope I will find all information I need. Time passes by and I don’t want to waste it. Really want my journey to start. I hope it will help me to distract from thoughts of being childless. My husband and I have done all possible tests and checks. This whole situation is so exhausting. I’m so tired from feeling depressed all the time. You are so right about the price! We want to save some money but of course we will do a thorough search to find professional center.

Delia07
    Participant

Hello dear! How are you? How is your surrogacy going? I hope you’re doing great. I’m so sorry you faced problems which made it impossible for you to give birth. I faced infertility after my first delivery. There was rapture of the uterus. So the uterus was removed. My husband and I want to have one more child. There is no chance for me to gp and give birth. We are thinking about surrogacy and adoption. My dh inclines to surrogacy more. We are from France and this procedure is illegal here. So we are also thinking to go abroad. There are so many agencies and clinics. But it’s hard to find reliable one. Reviews differ which makes it difficult to concentrate on one place. I was hoping I could find some recommendations here. I’m almost 40 years and I don’t want to waste time. I’ll appreciate any information! I hope to see some news from you!

tracy67
    Participant

My husband left me with 3 Children and went to stay with his Mistress whom i felt use a spell on him, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down. But all thanks goes to Baba Alika, who i met online on one faithful day, as I was searching for tips to get my husband back home, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he help them to get pregnant,cure herpes simplex virus, cancer, and other sickness, and some testified that he prayed to stop divorce. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Angeline, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com) After reading all these testimonies, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Baba Alika you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on email: babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com. he will surely help you solve your problem.

tracy67
    Participant

My husband left me with 3 Children and went to stay with his Mistress whom i felt use a spell on him, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down. But all thanks goes to Baba Alika, who i met online on one faithful day, as I was searching for tips to get my husband back home, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he help them to get pregnant,cure herpes simplex virus, cancer, and other sickness, and some testified that he prayed to stop divorce. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Angeline, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com) After reading all these testimonies, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Baba Alika you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on email: babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com. he will surely help you solve your problem.,,

hannadark
    Participant

I have same thoughts on my mind. I’m so tired because of infertility. I know exactly how you feel. I should say this is really hard not to give up and just accept the situation. But when I think that I should accept childless life it makes me even more depressed. It seems like nothing can help and I will always be miserable. I was trying so hard to distract myself but nothing worked. I think about children 24/7. I think about my infertility, about my kidney disease, about my relationship with my husband. Even when I go out with friends or spend time with my family and relatives or watch TV or work I think about that stuff. I know exactly what you’re talking about when you say you want to change how people think about you. I’m 47 and I have no children. Everyone around me had already become parents and grandparents. When I meet old friends of course the first question they ask is about children. At such moments I just want to disappear. I understand that this is not important what other people think about us. Everyone should mind their own business. We should always think about ourselves and what we think about our lives. But sometimes I just can’t stop analyzing how people think about me. I am so afraid that someone will judge me or discuss me and my childless life behind my back. Recently I met one of my old friends and she was with her kids. Obviously she asked me if I have children. When I told her that I’m thinking about using the services of surrogate mother, she just smiled and told me this is too late. And then she told our common friends about my surrogacy because when I met the other friend she asked me if this is true. To be honest I was shocked. I regret it I told about my surrogacy to someone who means nothing for me and who knows nothing about my life. One part of me understands that people going to judge you no matter what. So we should do everything what we think is right for us. The other part of me feels so vulnerable. This situation made me feel depressed. I don’t want people to think about me in a bad way. I feel like I want to justify myself. Why I should feel this way? Those people will never understand how I feel and why I made my choice. Despite of the whole situation I decided to keep going no matter what. Surrogacy seems a very great opportunity for us. I won’t let anyone to destroy my happiness.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.