Advanced age and pregnancy

This topic contains 5,212 replies, has 379 voices, and was last updated by  Placidway 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 5,213 total)
  • Author

mylouie1

Res- Forgot to mention, glad to hear your uterus is free and clear. Mine according to my husband who observed my c-section looks like a Snickers bar with all the fibroids poking out. Sorry everyone if that is TMI but I thought it was kind of funny he comparted my insides to a candy bar. Men!!

zondraus

I guess I’m the oldest one here.. just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope everybody is doing fine.

Kimkayb

FREEBIRD~~ Congrats, glad your boy is healthy, can’t wait to see pictures!

HenrysMaman

Mango, where I live it’s standard that everyone is advised to have the NT scan, 1st trimester screen & 2nd trimester screen. I know a lot of people choose to opt out of a lot of the screenings because there definitely is a chance for a false positive (like with what happened to me). I choose to have all the screenings because I just like to have as much info as possible and getting the bad result on my NT made my decision to have cvs much easier. Being ‘old’ and pregnant makes me very nervous and I’ve had 3 miscarriages so I’m not sure my eggs are in the best shape (even though my fsh is excellent). I’m just a worried by nature and feel better being closely monitored. :).

weber3
    Participant

@fizzy I’m praying for you too, want to see you on the weeklies soon!

Sparky

August 13, 2012 – This officially ends my TTC Journey. Good luck to all you ladies and I will check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing. Thanks for all your support over the past 6 1/2 years and may God bless each and everyone of you.

MistyVT
    Participant

Feeling somewhat crampy. Both lower abdomen and lower back. Also, exhausted. All of these are frequently signs of AF. I will test one week from today if AF has not arrived.

MistyVT
    Participant

Well..looks like I am out again for this month. Spot has arrived this evening on CD 28. Not sure how this is possible with ovulation on CD 17 or 18. I don’t know how I can change much of anything else. I am extremely discouraged. However, I know others are also facing significant disappointments as well. It remains important to not focus just on myself, but on all of us who are facing devastation of various nature. We are all in this together.

7thbaby
    Participant

Misty: lol at your post to me! I know, right? The thing is, my sister and her family are never ‘invited,’ they just knows door is always open. However, I ought to make an excuse to be away or perhaps schedule a hotel room for this smiley coming up, lol. As far as ‘guests’ go, we ended up asking the agency to find another home for our exchange student. She was great, but our septic couldn’t handle the extra water. It looks as though DH has to cash some retirement to pay for a new septic system and drainfield. We don’t have ten grand lying around, lol. Anyway, just as they found a new home for her, my DD thinks he mono is back! She has missed school most of the week and is miserable! Today my second born child turned 19!

7thbaby
    Participant

Aloha: what is wrong with your in laws? So sorry you are going through that. My Thanksgiving will sure be different. DH is working and won’t be home til 7:30+, my 3 oldest will be having early dinner with their dad, then I will cook a big meal for 7:30 pm meal time. My 10 yr old is at his uncle’s for Thanksgiving. (Brother of his deceased father) My parents are cooking a meal and ‘nobody’ is ‘coming home’ for Thanksgiving, except I probably will take my 2 youngest out there, then come home and finish my cooking.

7thbaby
    Participant

Now, I think I have officially typed an entire page of posts. Sorry, just trying to play catch-up and not skip over anyone. If I missed you…sorry, I will catch you during the next post most likely. I am getting so sleepy now, which usually happens at night when I get on here as I wind down for the night.

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

LOVIN-Thanks! I’m thinking that because this whole pregnancy was a surprise and no effort to obtain…then this will be my best pregnancy yet! Being hopefully optimistic. :o)

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

Good luck DAISY and welcome back! WANTONE-hope it’s just too early! MOM2FOUR-Glad to see you again….sorry for what you are going through and I pray there will be super sunny days ahead!

okynot
    Participant

azsmika- That is wonderful news! I bet you are getting soo excited! lilpigs- I am surprised they didn’t do the harmony for you weeks ago! I have the hardest time waiting. I don’t even start trying to think of names till we know what we are having. I am finding it difficult to come up with girl names though. We are leaning toward Daisy. My husband and all my boys like it. All my kids names are a bit different. I have a daisy tattoo on my foot that I got when I was 18 so it is kind of growing on me. It might be a bit country though. Aloha- I am sorry you are feeling discouraged. You seem to have a way of making the best of things though so keep that positive attitude going!

Agv
    Participant

Congrats to all the BFP’S!!!

Still no AF for me… still same symptoms … nauseated (especially after supper), light headed, now my back is kicking in….

Sorta kinda feels like AF wants to but then again a big fat nothing…

Please keep me in yalls prayers~!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 5,213 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.