anyone with surrogacy experience

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  denisaB 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Delia07
    Participant

Hi everyone! It happened so that there was rapture of the uterus during my first delivery. The uterus was removed. My husband and I want to have one more child. What options do we have? We are thinking about surrogacy and adoption. My dh inclines to surrogacy more. We are from France and this procedure is illegal here. Is there anyone who underwent surrogacy or adoption? What problems have you faced? Which agencies/clinics have you used? How much did you pay? I want to talk to someone who knows the process personally. Reading articles in the internet doesn’t bring much info. All of them are so controversial. And I want to know all aspects and sides, so we’d understand how and where to start. I’m almost 40 years and I don’t want to waste time. I’ll appreciate any information.

reginagreen
    Participant

Hello hun! I’m so sorry you faced infertility. A year ago I was approximately in the same situation. I wanted to have a child, but the condition of my health couldn’t allow me to accomplish my dream. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2015. We’ve been ttc for 7 years before I got to know about my diagnosis. Treatment wasn’t working at all. I didn’t want to waste time. I was 32 already. And this wasn’t only about my age. I was just so tired of ttc like crazy and getting nothing instead. I was recommended by my doc to use donor eggs to gp. We’ve decided to go abroad. There were lots of proc of going abroad, plus we wanted anonymous donor. Girls on this forum helped a lot to understand the process and to choose where to go. We contacted clinics directly. No agencies, it’s just a waste of money. We found professional clinic and saved some money. I’ve got pregnant from the first try in July. I gave birth to a healthy and wonderful boy in April. I hope you will find the best option which will help you to become parents for a second time! Good luck!

Delia07
    Participant

Thanks for reply! I’m so sorry about your diagnosis. I’m happy to know you found solution! My congratulations! Your story is so inspiring. I’m so happy for you! Thanks for advices. I’ll consider them for sure. I wish all the best to you and your family! Thank you so much for sharing your story with me. Now I really need to hear such words. They give me hope and strength to keep going. I really don’t want to lose time any more. I also feel so tired from being stressed all the time. I hope we’ll start our journey soon.

tracy67
    Participant

My husband left me with 3 Children and went to stay with his Mistress whom i felt use a spell on him, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down. But all thanks goes to Baba Alika, who i met online on one faithful day, as I was searching for tips to get my husband back home, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he help them to get pregnant,cure herpes simplex virus, cancer, and other sickness, and some testified that he prayed to stop divorce. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Angeline, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com) After reading all these testimonies, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Baba Alika you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on email: babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com. he will surely help you solve your problem./

emira
    Participant

I learn something from this forum. In some countries don’t allow surrogacy and surrogacy politics is different from country to country. You must find a country that has the best law for you. I think that one of the countries is Ukraine. Don’t rush into decision. It’s a big decision and be sure that you are protected by the law and that you will not have a problems later.

denisaB
    Participant

I agree with you Emira. Not every country has a friendly law about surrogacy. I don’t know what countries are against surrogacy but I am sure that Ukraine isn’t. There you will be protected like parents of the child which will surrogate mother bring to the world. You will have all necessary documents and no one can do anything to get in the way of your happiness.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.