Before getting pregnant

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  priyaangel2587 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

AshersMom
    Participant

Hi,

I’m starting to try for my 2nd baby next month (Dec) so would like to make a few friends who are trying as well! We can face the journey together! Lol. I already have a 6 month old, but he’s that lovely I need another – otherwise I will ruin him!!!!!

🙂

AshersMom
    Participant

Hell to next month! We’re officially trying now!!! Whoop!! Tiny Eric could be growing inside me as I type!!!! Lol….

chloemamma

Seriously, I would say the best emotional thing you can do for yourself, before you get pregnant, is to write yourself a list of short-term goals that a baby would impede you from accomplishing and take whatever period of time you feel you need and accomplish as many as you can/need to. My first pregnancy was unexpected, and there were so many things I would have done, in the six months before I got pregnant, if I’d have known I was experiencing the last child-free stretch of time I would have for eightteen years. Just little things that I can’t do now and miss a little or wish I’d tried. I have a friend who has been trying to concieve her first child, and she and her husband are taking a short break from the process because of the timing and her work. Now, she’s going to spend the next few months going on wine tours and all those other things she’ll have to give up, for a time, while she’s pregnant and breat feeding. It’s such a good idea!

Hi Everyone;

I’ve been reading this site since a few of my friends are pregnant, and it’s been so helpful for me to be sure that I’m ready! Took my first dose of Folic Acid today, in preparation for TTC! (We aren’t yet, but quite soon!) Baby Dust to all!

shesxchaotic

My husband and I MC’d at 5 weeks not too long ago and the doctor kept me on prenatal vitamins because he said they would provide the vitamins I would need anyways. Hoping they’ll work and when we do conceive, it’ll be healthy and no complications. Wish us luck!

angelvnvdisguise
    Participant

did anyone ‘get healthy’ before ttc? As in lost weight, diet, exercise etc?

ADCoursey
    Participant

angelvnvdisguise – i did. lost weight, went off meds… i was a textbook healthy woman, and in a perfect position to conceive. so perfect, in fact, that i didn’t even have to go off birth control!

I am new to this site and had a question for anyone who can help.Can blood clots go away during your pregnacy or do they stay the whole time? I just had a stillbirth May 3 and then developed deep thrombus bloodclots in my left leg as well as May-thurners syndrome. I am on coumadin now and the clots are still there. I am nervous about having another baby someday and wondering if you can still carry a healthy baby even with blood clots in your legs. I also have 3 stents in my vein. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

armywifemommyof2
    Participant

hi my name is Danielle and although i do want another baby this will be our 3rd i am wanting to wait and get in shape and start eating right get myself healthy does anyone have any tips for me or suggestions i would love to hear them

Mamaof2soon3

HEY LADIES THERE A IAP TTC GROUP ON FACEBOOK IF U WOULD LIKE TO JOIN LEAVE ME UR EMAIL ADRESSE THAT IS ON UR FACEBOOK! AND I WILL ADD U 🙂

magicnumber

Hi Ladies!
    I havent been on this site much since having my Little man, Tylen, who will be 1 in July, but im thinking about TTC again soon, and i met some lovely women last time, so im back hoping to again with this next journy towards baby no.2! Nice to meet you all!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

All pregnancies should be planned, because unplanned pregnancy are at greater risk of preterm birth and low birth weight. It’s imperative for you to learn preconception care to determine whether you’re physically and mentally prepared for the long journey ahead. Think about pregnancy planning as preventive medicine for you and for the child you’re planning to conceive. My sincere advice is that you read and closely follow the steps & methods detailed in ‘The Getting Pregnant Plan’ from http://conceiveplan.com/ttc/ . There are many ways to achieve your pregnancy in the most natural way possible.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Planned pregnancy is important to successfully gain the expected outcome. There are many things to consider before conceiving, you can either ask your doctor, or obtain yourself the knowledge of preconception instead. Choose the easiest way by reading the book here: http://tinyurl.com/getpregnants .

kawanna

This great man called Priest Babaka of [email protected] helped me with a pregnancy spell. i have been married for the past 9year without a child i and my husband has went for many check up but the Doctors always bring positive result that we are okay, we have been hoping that we will get bless one day but every day just look the same i always touch my stomach but nothing happens. But with the great help of Priest Babaka i have have my first baby this year April 22 2014 i am really thankful for the great help he render to me in case you need his help just email him on : [email protected] for help.

Tracy11

Hello my sisters my names are Tracy Pink, am from Canada i want to share my happiness with everybody and letting them know the secret of my happiness, the secret of my happiness is Dr okpa the great herbalist, who help to stop my miscarriage and made me a mother after been losing 3 children through miscarriage, but Dr okpa put an end to this situation, now am a mother and am living happily with my husband and my new baby which i love so much, am using this medium to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me with his herbs, Thanks be unto him for helping me, my sisters out there i wan yout to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me and my husband or if you need his help also you can contact him through his cell number: +2348056563186 or email him via; [email protected]

Once again thank Dr okpa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.