Before getting pregnant

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  priyaangel2587 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

How can I make the best of my planned pregnancy?

melindacruz
    Blocked

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn’t afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: [email protected]

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello my dear, I hope you are doing well and living healthy life. Congratulations on your baby and it is a good thing that you want another one. It is a dream of every woman to get happiness of a baby in life and you are living such beautiful life with your baby now. I can understand that you want that amazing and beautiful time again in your life. Pregnancy is really amazing time and I also want this happiness again in my life. I was blessed with a baby boy 1 year before and now I am also ready to conceive again. I talked to my partner about it and he agreed to have one more baby now. We are planning for another baby and now I am also starting my journey for my second one. It is always important to plan with your partner if you want another baby because it is such a responsibility for both of you. It is also important to prepare your body for conceiving again. Pregnancy is beautiful but it is also very challenging face of our life and it is not easy for a lady to go through this hard period of life. I am completely prepared to conceive again and I am also preparing my body for it. I switched to a Healthy lifestyle and I added regular exercise and yoga in my routine. I will recommend you to live healthy and active life if you want to face this beautiful time in your life again. It is also important for us to get good nutrition during this period because our body needs more nutrients on regular basis. Best of luck for your beautiful journey my dear.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.