Causes of infertility

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MELISSAGRAHAMCOLE 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

carlyann84

Has anyone ever heard that if a woman that took clomid to conceive had a girl, that later that child could end up with fertility issues?
    I ask this because my friend from work has a daughter who has had 2 pregnancies with the result of 2 miscarriages. And when she was at her family Dr. She told her that she had seen that recent studies had been showing that women whose mothers took clomid to conceive were having fertility issues… I am just trying to find out if there was any truth in this? Any information would be helpful

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Even though a man fertility may last longer than women, but the infertility in men will gradually decrease with age as well. The fertility in both male and female can be improved by doing several things such as; exercise, and consuming certain food. See other possibilities to get pregnant for couples who are facing infertility problems: http://conceiveplan.com/ttc/

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

A fertility problem can be diagnosed in male and female, as problems of fertility might occur in female, male or both. The chance will surely increase when every couple try to enhance the fertility for both men and women. See the complete tips for raising up the fertility: http://tinyurl.com/getpregnants

kawanna

This great man called Priest Babaka of [email protected] helped me with a pregnancy spell. i have been married for the past 9year without a child i and my husband has went for many check up but the Doctors always bring positive result that we are okay, we have been hoping that we will get bless one day but every day just look the same i always touch my stomach but nothing happens. But with the great help of Priest Babaka i have have my first baby this year April 22 2014 i am really thankful for the great help he render to me in case you need his help just email him on : [email protected] for help.

Tracy11

Hello my sisters my names are Tracy Pink, am from Canada i want to share my happiness with everybody and letting them know the secret of my happiness, the secret of my happiness is Dr okpa the great herbalist, who help to stop my miscarriage and made me a mother after been losing 3 children through miscarriage, but Dr okpa put an end to this situation, now am a mother and am living happily with my husband and my new baby which i love so much, am using this medium to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me with his herbs, Thanks be unto him for helping me, my sisters out there i wan yout to thank Dr okpa for the great work he did for me and my husband or if you need his help also you can contact him through his cell number: +2348056563186 or email him via; [email protected]

Once again thank Dr okpa

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What are the causes of infertility?

melindacruz
    Blocked

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn’t afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: [email protected]

Lorenmur29
    Participant

Hello everyone. My story is just one more among all those from those of us here today. Until six months ago I lived in the UK, and for work reasons I moved to Ireland. I am 35 years old and, though for 6 long years I had a partner, he did not want to be a father… After reflecting for several months I came to the conclusion that I wanted to be a mother. I was disappointed, however, when at age 29 I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve… After trying egg donations at two clinics in London, I am now looking for a new one in Dublin to try to make my dream of being a mother come true. Do you know of any fertility clinics getting good results in this area? Thank you very much.

Shannonsullivan77
    Participant

Hello!In my case, a month ago I had my first visit at a clinic in Clane. I’m 38, and they also recommended that I go the egg donation route. Next week I have an appointment with them to get some tests done. So far their service has been very good and professional. I also heard about embryo adoption but i am not sure yet…

Lorenmur29
    Participant

Hello … I’m in a similar situation. At 26 I was diagnosed with early menopause … I really took it hard … Now I’m 30 and have a stable job and partner, and we’ve decided that we want to form a family … What is the name of the clinic you mentioned in Clane?

Shannonsullivan77
    Participant

The Institut Marques. In Barcelona, apparently, they are very well-known. One of the things that struck me was that there is no need to travel to Spain for the egg donation treatment and, moreover, their IVF results with egg donations: 89%. That is really high.

Lorenmur29
    Participant

That high? Can you give me the page to get more info? The other clinics I’ve seen had much lower rates …

Shannonsullivan77
    Participant

Their page is Institut Marques. They also have a very cool YouTube channel … The other day there was a video about a baby born thanks to IVF, and it really encourages you to try it again. After all we’ve been through, we deserve to try again, right?

Lorenmur29
    Participant

I called them today. The girl I spoke to was really nice and made a good impression. She said that there is no charge for your first visit, so there is no harm going and finding out about all this, right?

Shannonsullivan77
    Participant

My first visit was also free of charge. You can really tell they’ve been doing this for years, because they knew how to answer all my questions, which was not the case at other clinics in Dublin. When is your appointment?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.