Cervical mucus

This topic contains 22 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Tracy11 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

newmama2be

COULD STRESS KEEP U FROM GETTING PREGNANT? PR MAKE U LOSE THE BABY?

Vikki

sonic :- If you are expecting your period in a few days it could just be that. But I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that it is implantation!:-D

sonic

Hi ladies, popping in from TTC forum. But have questions that weren’t getting answered. 6 days ago, I noticed, after I had peed, that there was a line of mucus with blood in it. Was this implantation bleeding or what. I have been getting some mucus this week, due for AF Sunday I think. have been getting some cramping but really only in the morning….. Am I just being hopeful ;o)

Artisticchik
    Participant

I am still keeping the ‘Always-Have a Happy Period’ people in business with my cervical discharge this pregnancy. The cerclage only makes matters worse. On top of having to pee every 10 mins, I also have to take the occational trip to the bathroom just to wipe because I am worried it is gonna come through my clothes. I suppose it could be worse, but I just thank my lucky stars that I escaped morning sickness this pregnancy. I will be half way there (20 weeks) tomorrow. Thank Heavens!

IwantaBump

Can stress also cause an abundance of discharge? cuz i’ve had so much more than normal since the day after my period. and now i’m about 11 days out from my next period. I know i have been stressed so can that increase my normal amount or is it a possible pregnancy?? help ladies please

LilTMom03

Hi ladies! Im trying to have baby # 3, which will be my second pregnancy. The first time of course was not plan it just happen. This time me and hubby is wanting to try again and hopefully its a little girl. They say you usually ovulate on the 14th day but I didnt notice the cm til 3 days later. So did I not ovulate or did I ovulated later. Can someone pls answer that ?

yorkiepuggle

Does anyone know if you can use pre-seed (cervical mucus aid) if the expiration date is expired? I have a few tubes from 2 years ago that are still unopened in the box and stored in a cool dry place. Could I use it today? The expiration is like 7 or 8 months over! Thanks for the help : ) Dana

mochas4me

what is cm like after you are pregnant?

Redheadmama

mochas- I don’t know what is ‘typical’ but for me personally, it is always extra abundant and extra thin and slimy.

fir$tTimeMom

Hi Ladies, i would like to find out……if you are pregnant will there be an increase in your CM?….I think i ovulated 4 days ago and now iv noticed more cervical mucos than usual….its clear and very wet.Could this be a early sign of pregnancy?…my period is still 10 days away?…

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hello i need help i had a hsg on the 6th oct 2010 and i was due on the 25th of oct 2010 i had a light spot of blood on this day i mean on when i wiped since then my boobs have been sore wanting lots of sleep and have lots of cm i did a test but come bk hpn but when i looked the test i got was 4 years out of date would this make a diffrence, have been ttc for 3 years as of today im 2 weeks late should i wait till i miss my next af ?????? allso this might be to much info but when me and the hubby had sex it was very very tight down there plz help

Blaine

how long after you get pregnant will cm change?

frenchie23

Let’s see if I get an answer in here since I’m not getting anything on the other forum :p anybody had the ewcm but with a tiny bit of blood in it?? I’ve had an abundance of ewcm these last 3 days but a few times when I wiped there was blood in it? ( It brown) I’m starting to wonder if it could be an infection? Or what? Implantion bleeding should only occur after O but ewcm means O is happening right? Oh and btw, if any of you ladies need an increase of cm, Robitussin does the trick! ( Does for me anyways ) The only medical ingredient has to be guaifenesin tho… Its working wonders for me!

frenchie23

Has anyone ever had 9 days of ewcm?? I’ve had other cm thru it too and its definatly not as much as it was but I’m STILL getting bits of it…. ?

frenchie23

Bexstar, I tested at 11 DPO… Did you test yet? Its the only way to find out 😉 good luck!!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.