Father to be

This topic contains 80 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  maryparrish 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Dear Cari: thanks for your words of encouragement and advice… I am hoping he will in fact come around even if only after the baby is born but if his actions over the past weeks are any indication of how he is going to be over the next 6 months I fear it will be too late for ‘us’… at this point i am really struggling with losing him as a boyfriend … I just can’t believe his indifference and lack of concern – just last week I had to get a CVS b/c my first trim test came back at high risk and all he could muster was a text reading ‘let me know’… I couldnt believe it!! … anyway, I am just enjoying the pregnancy and keeping my eye on the silver lining 🙂 in 6 months I will have a lil baby boy :)) what could be better than that right?!?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

You have to know about health background of you and your partner before trying to conceive a baby. IT’S VERY IMPORTANT! Your partner can do a lot to support and encourage you in every aspect of preparing for pregnancy. In this case, if men has fertility problem, Men who live a healthy lifestyle are more likely to produce healthy sperm. There are some lifestyles that negatively impact male fertility. I didn’t know about other men’s bad habits that cause infertility and then I started following the Getting Pregnant Plan book because the other fertility drugs didn’t worked on my husband and I. We are more than our physical bodies. Treating yourself holistically by following the Getting Pregnant Plan from http://aboutgettingpregnant.com. I’m confident that this e-book will be useful for you in conceiving. I’m here to help.

kirbyann

Are any of you pregnant, single and already a mum? My boyfriend of 2 yrs left me when we found out I am pregnant… came back for 2 weeks then decided that it was def. too much for him and has left entirely. I feel very alone. Very scared. Just so very sad.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I’ve recently bought great breastfeeding pillow at LaMillou. It has really cool shape of a Hen. Looks totally different than all the others I’ve seen before. In fact my 5 yo son sleeps on it from time to time you can find it at http://www.lamillou-us.com

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

A hero in the making!

maryparrish
    Participant

Good morning, everyone. I am a 25-year old woman, and I am considering the pregnancy. The point is that I am alone and I do not want anyone to be with me along this journey. I have guys to sleep with, they all are pretty and sweet, but I do not want them to ruin my life, you know. I am not getting married, even if it sounds bad and selfish. I am an independent and strong and I am able to raise a child myself. I do not need anyone’s support, and I am working hard since 14 so I do not need the financial support either. But, the question is – any advise on how to get pregnant when you are single? I mean, what ways can I consider? I was thinking about my boyfriend’s participation, but I do not even know how to bring up the question. Any tips on that? Do not judge, please, though. I have heard enough in my life. It is my decision that I’ve made. And I am here to have a piece of advice, not the judgemental replies. Thank you all in advance! I am happy to hear any constructive critiques and shared experiences.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.