General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sarahl

hey ladies. how is everything going?

sorry to hear that frenchie, πŸ™ HUGS x

B3thy
    Participant

diane-taketwo – LOL! yeah nine months late would be nice πŸ™‚

frenchie23

Morning ladies πŸ™‚ so AF is 2 days late now… (I think) any of you who are still bfeeding or did in the past, could my AF had returned for 1 cycle then went away again? I don’t ‘feel’ pregnant.. I don’t want to waiste another test and see a negative again… I think I’m gonna wait 3 more days to test again… I’m a bit confused….

nununoodle

So me and Eeyore are the only one’s doing soy right now?

Kristy

Baby-dueinaugust I would say if you ovualted anyday before the 26th then you def have a chance. I read that 2-3 days before is acutally ideal esp if you want to conceive a girl. dmmarinewife OMG scabies are the worst! I had them when I was a kid. You have to wash every bit of fabric in your house. Do you have dogs? They may have them too. I’m sorry you are out this month. Use a turkey baster lmao. I hope you don’t catch them too

amanda- sweet thanks girl

amw050383
    Participant

Congrats trying!! Welcome Sillymama!!

DiandClover

fallen, if that happens to you on a regular basis, you might want to talk to your doctor about progesterone supplements after ovulation. That might hep lengthen your luteal phase. Or try the supplement vitex – it’s what I use, and it has added 2 – 3 days to my LP length. If you can get it up to 10 days that is a good improvement from 8.

Kristy

Wow it’s so dead tonight. I hope everyone is busy making babies or at christmas parties. Welcome andthentherewas3!

sarahl

hey gurlies!

weber3
    Participant

@mayy08 I don’t usually see any mucous either but have managed to get pregnant 3 times so I don’t think it matters.

nununoodle

ttc, you were right. Taking the soy right before going to bed helped alot. I didn’t wake up with the headache! Thanks.

dmmarinewife

Worried here and can use some advice/ opinions… So tonight was my sisters last night in town and she leaves tomorrow- so we went to dinner and a movie- I went to the br- wiped and noticed a spot on the tp- so put on a panty liner- went to the movie etc. came home a few hours later and went pee again- checked the liner- and there is only a spot of brown about a dime size… Could this be implantation or the beginning onset of af? Side note: also very upset stomach… Actually turned down ice cream. Which is a rarity for me- lol.

Duffy
    Participant

it is possible that it could be implantation…are you sure you are 5 DPO?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.