General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

dmmarinewife

Hi ladies! I can officially say we are back and trying again! I have done a 3 month cycle with no bc- which actually helped lengthen my cycle- I went from a 20 day cycle to 24/25…so it’s prob as close to normal as its going to get. I’m beyond excited bc af showed this past Wednesday- and dh comes home from deployment (been gone since July) next week- which puts me right at ‘o’ time…haha…so the timing is right- whether or not it works is said to be seen. I don’t want to get my hopes up too much though. as at my last ob appt. he said he thinks I may have trouble getting preg.multiple follicles on the ovaries that don’t release or dissipate on their own.(2 miscarriages last year) and may need IUI- so we are trying naturally first to see what happens. However, he did give me clomid…so…yea that’s where I’m at right now…

Stay

Every pregnancy is different, HCG levels and all, even for one women so it may be too early for this one Mommyx2? Good luck!!

sherbaby

temp dropped today!! but not by a large amount (does the amount matter??)yesterday morning was 36.90 and this morning is 36.67. soo..(correct me please if I’m wrong..) at this point I should either expect AF to show up within the next day or so or my temp should go back up, meaning more than likely I’m preg. and this was the implantation dip?? today makes me 7dpo so if implantation took place today/last night, that kind of makes sense, right?? implantation usually takes place around or after 6dpo…

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

WTH!?!? My whole profile was just erased for some reason!!! I don’t have time to fix it tonight either! So irritating!

dmmarinewife

Congrats Julianna!!! Did they say what your hcg count was?

Eeyore

I just changed mine I feel the same way though. I really have to just accept whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen. There is nothing I can do at this point but take care of my self and hope.

alohamom3
    Participant

Acg I don’t have that but if I was you I would start testing on cd8 and do so till I see a positive. And I would so for at least two cycles or if you get a BFP. This way you will see about when you get your Lh surge. If you can i would temp too.

AnnasMomma
    Participant

Today I am on CD 13 and I still haven’t ovulated. Well, I think. I had a darker line on the OPK than I have had on the last 3, but still not to the point I would consider it positive. I’m sure we will still BD tonight! I’m still mildly confused when it comes to CM… as far as consistency and color to know right before you ovulate. It is supposed to be watery and white, right!?

dmmarinewife

Totally kidding about the you girls suck comment!

hi byu-mommy im quite new to this site to, but there are some realy nice ladies on here that give good advise and support xx

beautifulmommyof4
    Participant

Hello ladies! I took a visit to my dr today because the lines were very faint on my pregnancy tests. He confirmed the pregnancy for me even though AF is due tomorrow. I’m super excited. I’m praying for you ladies to have your BFP’s!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I don’t think it’s a congrats, Lisa, it’s more like a WTF is going on, give me a damn positive and not so many evap lines, lol.

dmmarinewife

Luv- we already spoke but I just hope you are able to find peace. It’s difficult and I hope you get a bfp that sticks. Like I told you before- insist on the ultrasound and progesterone as soon as slightest inclination of a bfp- be a pain in their ass til you’re satisfied.

tk2

Eeyore- TTCOURFIRST Change their profile name a week or so I think- I cant remember to what though

Jamie86
    Participant

We decided to wait before ttc but FF has confirmed I ovulated and I’m now 4dpo, we BD 3 days before so I have a slight chance I guess. I doubt it will happen but we will see.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.