General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

NahNah88

yes spunky get the book. it is great and im only on ch.3. lol..

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Diva – Best of luck to you…hopefully with less stress you will get your BFP 🙂 Miley – I’m not sure if that will affect your OPK’s…hmm maybe someone else can answer that for you! Elicia hmm not sure hun! Maybe go to the doctors for a blood test. Duffy & DMMarine – best of luck to you!! 🙂 LKDream – Very cute!!! CD6 for me today – Going at my lunch break to pick up some OPK’s!!!

DiandClover

MOT

Good morning, and congrats Katiejl!!
    well I posted yesterday but no one replyed to me 🙁
    I had my last period Aug 30 and ovulated around the 12th. I have not had my period, but tested today and was ‘not pregnant’ not sure how long my cycles are bc I just stoped bc in Aug and had been on them for 4-5yrs. Could I be getting a false negative?? I was having cramps all last week but not anymore. And no signs of pregnancy. what do you ladies think??

AMANDA
    Participant

lovemyfamily, maaaaybe

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

lilpa – I know…so super confused…but I am having some twingy/cramps on my left side so maybe this is a true pos!! 🙂 I told DH as soon as we lay DD down for a nap its on!!! :)…and tomorrow and the next day lol

DiandClover

Yay CPalmer! lol, the things we get excited about! 😉

MommytoAbi

Thank you liam and sorry to still see you here, will be praying for your BFP soon.

thanks diane. I am drinking alot alot of fluids…as im peeing alot. Its white and pasty. Not like lotiony more dry than lotion. Golly does that make sense? im cd 19 and im just trying to figure out if i od already and missed it or i have yet to o..making this a looong cycle. sigh*

Anyone ever experience an evap line on the internet cheapy ‘wondfo’ brand test??

DiandClover

The initial test I will take on Thursday, and next test day, the 18th I think (unless AF shows first)

Urnaa
    Participant

thank u krissieh. With my DS2, i got late BFP too. But last few months af is always late or c/pregnancy. I am taking pregnancy vitamin. So i am kinda of hopeful.

sweetie2320

It is very quiet…..i have nothing to do at work so im just reading all the blogs…. lol

amw050383
    Participant

mommytoabi do you have any symptoms or did you have any? Just curious because I am a few days behind you and I really havent had very many at all 🙁

i just uploaded some pics of her room..i’ve added stuff to the walls and plan on taking more when the crib is apart. I originally wanted purple walls but for the sake of seeling we went pretty neutral with green

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.