General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,556 through 15,570 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

MrsBugs

Great kelley get you baby dance on one more time!!!

Good Morning and Merry Christmas Ladies, did anyone get there christmas gift of a BFP!!!!

leanbean

Man I’ve got my fingers crossed this month. I’m moody, boobs that kill, and crazy nightmares. I’m hopin’ it means somethin’ good. 4 more days til I can test!

Brianne27

Ok ladies. I have been on this site since my first pregnancy 5 years ago. But off of curiosity, please tell me what you think. Back in 2013 I got my tubes tied. Since then I have been on a regular valve date of 28 days without fail. Never ever have I been early or late…..until now…. I am now on cycle day 31. Is it possible to be pregnant? I took a test 3 days ago and got a bfn. But all the signs are there and no sign of af….thoughts?

MrsBolden

Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com

eve3rdbaby
    Participant

Hi All, I think I asked this once before, but wanted to ask again since there are some new people here. Does exercise affect TTC? I run 3 miles a day 6 days a week and do some fairly heavy weight training 2 or 3 days/week. I couldn’t find anywhere that says to slow down, but does that sound like too much?

janet1972

rylansmommy23 – Thank you very much for the information. When you I do pg test?

DiandClover

That’s great news Hoping 🙂

TTCbby1

anyone else feel like today is a never ending day? LOL maybe its just me.. maybe its b/c im working & the only thing I can think about is whether or not I am preggers….

Damnkat

Good luck tpsmann and welcome. We are all after the same thing, to hold a precious little angel in our arms. I hope this will not be a long ttc journey for you and that you get your BFP and have a healthy pg. Baby dust!!!!

LBrels

erinb250 – ,my DH views are exactly the same. It is so upsetting. They just do not understand. We have been TTC since Januray 2008, MC in May and since then I have been really watching my dates. When it is the right time to have s, i get so worked up and upset that we argue and then of course no s. It is a viscous circle. Everyone keeps telling me to relax but I cant. Try again tonight, you may still be fertile!!! Good luck x

Ldybug1752

Congrats kelcam! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! 🙂

berrynice

Oooo, lucky you, Im going out for a lovely Italian on Sat night, makes my mouth water now just thinking about it!!! Well, in my experience, if you test early, and get a bfn, I dont think they are that accurate all the time, just my opinion though :0)

AMANDA
    Participant

awww bummer wanna, i was certian i would see your bfp on here this morning! If you havent started af then its not over yet!!!!

LilMrsK

Utop-sorry hun. Chin up, there’s always another month to try right around the corner. And how about a hug too?

Viewing 15 posts - 15,556 through 15,570 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.