General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,751 through 15,765 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Lilmissesmum

petuniabeth I would say no to the luring, pretty sure DH’s know what risks they run in not being safe if they don’t want a baby, so have fun 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

I tested this morning as it is just over 5 wks since last AF and i got a BFN 🙁 I have had heaps of problems with my AF since I came of the pill ( i will never go back on it again)

tove…maybe someone is doing it just because they like to get a reaction out of you. I think you should put up a screen saver of some old guy taking a crap and other gross things like vomit etc..that would be kinda funny

Duffy
    Participant

now thinking that my spotting on April 27th was infact a pathetic excuse for an AF as my cm has changed to watery – possibly eggwhite and c is high and soft…..Thankyou so much Diane for all of your pearls of wisdom….I have learnt so much over the past couple of weeks from you

DiandClover

Pretty good Emma – it’s ovulation week, and I can’t wait to get the egg moving – terrible ovulation related pain this month. I hope that is a good thing, but ugh it hurts! I don’t just get an hour of cramping leading up to ovulation, I get a week of it!

Hi ladies – im taking a break outside the clinic i dunno if my msg will show as my phone cuts off easily but i have had my bloodwork taken at 2pm so 2 more hrs to wait for results – i will be going in to see the doc soon i hope i aint seen anyone yet apart from the nurse to draw blood – i will report bk asap x

Kimkayb

TTC.our.first ~~~Congrats to you on your BFP. I just loved what you told your OH, ROTFL, OMG, that is so funny 🙂 Did you post pics of your BFP?

Wow thats amazing news laura now lets hope a BFP follows : )

I think Im just cranky, but my dear girlfriend just tried for her first month to conceive, and she has been texting me (im on holidays) bawling her eyes out that she cannot take the stress, and that there is something wrong with her, because she did everything right…..it took me 20 MONTHS, yes 20 months ans over 100 poas, to conceive, and toboot I had to do IVF twice to conceive….I know I should be more compassionate (I have been comforting her) but Im banging my head against the wall, saying really, could yoube more melo-dramatic and insensitive??!!arghhhhhhhh some people just dont think………..

cpalmer

Hahaha poor sarah!! least its over now! lol i hope its a bfp but gettin my hopes up def. wont help if i get a bfn on sat!

Emma31

I’m with u ladies, there are plenty of words I would like to use for AF but daredn’t! Lol!!

cpalmer

Well my BBs are soo sore and ive never had this before AF but do u think that my PMS is changing bcuz the hormones from BC are leaving my body?? im trying so hard to think positive but i just dont know, maybe its time for another pick me up 🙂 makeovers always help haha

KatieA

man..where is everyone? i really dislike this time difference 🙁 i feel so left out in aus LOL i have to sit here and obsess over these 2 faint positives all alone! HAHA

Dsquared83

I will see you guys later….Have a good day!

KatieA

mickey i have heard of lots of women getting negs around 10dpo but still being preggo…nikki most recently. test again with fmu and see what happens..not even the faintest hint of a line?? i obsess and turn my tests all sorts of ways lol totally scrutinizing. hey question..do evap lines disappear when the test dries out??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,751 through 15,765 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.