General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,621 through 16,635 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

ToveAndBrody

Millie..yes you lay down after using preeseed! Better if you are already laying down then put it in that way it will stay in:)

Obscurette

and here I am thinkin that no means no and yes means yes..man I gotta get a better dictionary! πŸ˜‰

bnlmusicfan2

So quick question what typically does your cervix feel like if you are ovulating?? I am having some brown blood and my cervix is high and soft, sorry this is all new to me after a loss…. πŸ™ I am so dumb you think I would know after a being pregnant 5 times 4 living 5th was misscarrage….
    Britt

bluestar

LC,, that baffles me a bit too hey,, BUT i had a killer sore throat when i fell pg? for like almost 2 weeks~?~? i thought i had swine,, but no just a little bean….

WAM11

Any ideas on how to make the whole TTC process not like such a chore??

So at 4:30am I dropped my husband off for deployment…I am a wreck ladies…I cant stop crying…i’m crying so hard I’m getting sick. I feel so bad for my little girl because its obvious I am upset but I cant stop crying. I dont know how I am going to get through this…

Nikki- I appreciate your concern, I plan on getting checked soon.. I’m only a few months past due for a check and will be going to a clinic next week.. πŸ™‚ I probably should have added that! Lol.

mummakristy

baby dust to you cheekyface

DiandClover

Thanks Brie πŸ™‚ I thought dinner was at 5pm, but it is not until 6pm, so the bunny cake will last another couple of hours before it’s devoured by my family πŸ˜‰

Rach…that’s all he asked for beforehand. I told him I’d give him 3 more for a second round and he said I wore him out. LOL It was really fun last night. No pressure for bding. I think it’s the first time in a long time that we laughed and were playful. It was really good physically and emotionally

bean6667

Donna & Wanna….i would def test with HPT – sounds very good!!

Ladybug

The thing that sucks is that I told my hubby that I was late and I could tell he was excited and then I had to tell him I wasn’t πŸ™ I hate doing that to him. Thank you for your kind words πŸ™‚ I think it will happen soon I just have to work harder to get it πŸ™‚

DiandClover

Sweety, my hormones are a bit out of whack, and because I have been TTC over a year, i am technically classed as ‘infertile’ BUT there is lots that can be done to balance hormones. After you are off the pill and TTC again, you can try taking vitex or tribulus (with Dr. advising to do so). Or if that won’t do the trick, Clomid often will help trigger the right hormones for ovulation.

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Good morning!! Drink loads of water all you preggos!! If you get dehydrated you’ll cramp too

Xuxa

FF chamged my dates once again..but anyway, 4DPO here we are and my temps are still up. not sure if there any symptoms to write about. My nipples are a bit sensitive and quite sore to touch, still gassy and a bit of cramping, but nothing much. 1st pregnancy didn-t get any syptoms until 6 weeks, so maybe it-s a good sign πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16,621 through 16,635 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.