General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,741 through 16,755 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

ordered some OPKs?HPTs – they should be here in a few days, wish me luck, this will be my first month using OPKs :/ hopefully they will do the trick!

DiandClover

later Erin – good luck, chin up!!

AliL
    Participant

Well, its midnight here so off to bed. Goodnight, sleep tight! =)

Cherryb0m

janet – thats great!! i wish i was like that, i feel like this is a job for me. my libido is ZERO!!! this one medication i am on makes it that way

Horne2010

Yes she is and thats why I can’t wait for us to start our own family so I can give our kids all the love in the world. Even if I didn’t like tje person my son wanted to marry I wouldn’t him wrong.

punky

aw, laurajean. 🙁 that probably didn’t feel to good.

xweegeex

3 ppl at work have recently asked if ‘im gonna have any more!’ 1 last week & 2 today….do u think ppl ‘know’ lol

DiandClover

Awesome, andother BFP – congrats bodo!

DiandClover

Hee hee Me3!! I knew you were counting yourself out too early! Send pics!

thebigtomato

Asch – I hope you are pg! You deserve to have a healthy little bean! Please do update once you know for sure!

ChelseaAnna

hey ppl?? i have a 2 year old boy i just have a question for you ppl i gotmy periods on the 2nd of oct for september’s month and i had unpretected sex on the 8th/9th of oct could i be pregnant??? i did a home test causde 1 of the girls at work thought i was pregnant … im not ready to have more kids and dont want any yet .. (i know use pretection) lol im not on the pill or anything as im not with my fathers son and havent been with any 1 else for 2 years untill the other night.. i did a home test and it came up neg i went out and had tea at a friends plae and just had a feeling to check it when i got home.. and tre is a real faint line but i dont no if it is the line or if it is where i was playing with the end of the strip ??? little confused as i dont think i ould be well hope not to be… if i was would i even be pregnant yet??

oh my gosh!! that is adorable too! HAHA kids are sooo funny!

bmh~ I am still not 100% sure to a see a REAL line or the doc tells me soo. I guess if I saw such a fain before my period I would be more sure but since its a week late and still this faint it worries me!!!

cpalmer

Ooh cleo im so nervous for u! Ahh and excited lol again im living thru u all

xweegeex

Di if I get pg this month my dd is also 14th July!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,741 through 16,755 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.