General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 18,451 through 18,465 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mphuntley

Ok ladies! I THINK I may have a BFP. It was either very faint or I just really wanted to see it haha! So I am going to test again in a couple days. BBs are sore and I am a little nautious today. So I am hoping! Babydust to all!

lol refrain yourself TRYING!! Go hide those OPK’s and get them away from your pee!

kattie

Congrats mama bri… When did you ovulate

tk2

nikki- Thanks- Im trying. Its just hard when you know tests can show BFP so early and Im so close to the end of my cycle and its BFN- I hope it changes and no af but feel like its wishful thinking

3TimestheJoy
    Participant

After I had my IUD out it had so spotting on and off for about 6 weeks but was still ovulating on time and stuff it is a side effect

Thanx C!

MommytoAbi

I sure hope so ladies… 1 month ago I would have never thought this would be happening to me again so soon…. I am SO happy to see my tests like this at only 14 DPO, it makes me so incredibly hopeful.

Seansmom0808

Or Should I Just Keep Trying And Hope For The Best?

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

dmmarine – ahah I dont know any tips that arent already mentioned on this site. lol These girls I talked to know nothing. Had no clue when you ovulate or anything. So to us its common sense to them they had no idea!! I just explained OPK’s and all that!

Duffy
    Participant

Hi everyone just letting you know that I have changed my user name from Wannabeamum to *****Duffy*****

sonic

on the pre-natal vits – I talked to my midwife and she prescribed mye little folic tablets because when I was pregnant with DS, I couldn’t take those horse pills – I would gag. So this is a better option.

Duffy
    Participant

AF started on thursday so I am now on CD5 so i started clomid today (half a 50mg tablet per day) counting down to when AF finishes and hubby and I can get down to business lol

I thot the more you BD the more sperm will be made? Supply & demand!

luvababe
    Participant

im crampin girl and around my lower part of my bck hurts…not as much..

First night of me taking Clomid tonight, please pray for us ladies that were lucky enough for it to work first round :). Pretty quiet in here on sundays isn’t it xx

Viewing 15 posts - 18,451 through 18,465 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.