General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,216 through 19,230 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Phoenix8098

lbrels – Have you taken a HPT, your symptoms sound promising?

anna06
    Participant

just wondering if anyone can help me out, with the ovulation test i did one this morning it was a positive lg surge which means i would ovulate within 24-36hrs then i did one 5 hrs later and came up neg, so i tried another one and again said neg, has this happened to anyone else? my last period was the 21st of may!

Obscurette

lol i use only the best sticks!…right I really gotta go! though I hate to leave you lovely ladies i have exercise to do a flat to tidy and a novel to write! ..damn I need a pixie name!! loll

take caare and see you later!

Thanks for the welcome and all the input, ladies! 🙂

Jumana

mrssmith600 – i think am in the same position u are looking for an answer i had positive opk on CD 6 and 7

Back to the drawing board ladies AF has gatecrashed. Hubby and I have decided to not focus on trying to get preggo, so we need to drop the time frame and just wait until it happens, hopefully before xmas…..

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Thank you PInky for the Baby Dust! Becky & Lia – I’m doing GREAT today! I wish I could find a job and it is NOT looking good for my BFP (I’m in the 2ww) but I’m OK with all that 🙂

I am so thirst lately. I cannot get enough water. Anyone think this could be a symptom? I’m looking for anything lately. Find out soon enough I guess.

cpalmer

*Coats herself with glue and heads for the baby dust* lol

monica9

Hey ladies, havent been on in a while. my quick story, took exactly 2 years to have my now 2 year old and we have been trying for number 2 for 1 1/2 years now. I have chronic recurring Bacterial Vaginosis and wondering if anyone else has recurring BV and also having trouble getting pregnant. I know that BV can cause pelvic inflammatory diesease which can cause infertility b/c of scarring the tubes, but I don’t think I have PID. Wondering if others are in my boat and I may actually not be getting pregnant b/c of BV. Thanks for listening

Has Sarah gotten her results back yet?

Midwest

CD4 on Cycle number 10 and really starting to get depressed. I don’t know what else to do or try. Have any of you had some troubles getting pregnant after a miscarriage? We got pregnant after 1 month of trying, then had a miscarriage…. now we can’t seem to get pregnant?????

Phoenix8098

mom22to2boys – When you have a positive OPK you need to stop BD. Having irregular cycles it will make it more difficult for you, but the rule is BD 3-4 days before ovulation….way to confusing I know. I wouldn’t try to kill of recent sperm because by doing so you might kill off the older (girl) sperm.

MrsParker

@baby- i agree, if i need/want something it better be ready where i can reach it. so i dont blame you for having it all there. before my son i was horrible, i had every little thing written down, my temp…but i stopped doing that and now i really wish i did it until now, because im SOOOO confused on what my body is doing right now.

bhme-congrats!!!!!! how many DPO are you??

Viewing 15 posts - 19,216 through 19,230 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.