General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 19,336 through 19,350 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

TTCbby1

Its hard enough to BD with the puppy scratching at the bedroom door.. LOL I don’t want to miss out this month.. I wanted to try a little harder this month and BD more than normal b/c AF is due the day before my birthday so if I got a BFP that would be the best gift everrrr! haha. And I still feel like if we had BDed the one day DH didn’t feel like the last month it would have worked for us.. I know I know, I am crazy!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

I may have had an implantation dip at 8 dpo!! I hope! I have preggy sympts like with my son! 9 dpo today and moody and blah! Testing in 23 days… Karenajoy!!! Congrats! You too Sking!

DiandClover

Ah ha CPalmer, I knew you’d find a way!! lol

turtlefur

amber i’ll test on monday, depending on how my chart looks…as long as temps stay above 98.0 F…if it begins to dip, then no point in wasting a test

DiandClover

wanna – either you tested too early or your mind is playing that mean trick it can play on women TTC… psychosomatic pregnancy symptoms – where your brain tries to convince your body that it is pregnant … brings on major ‘symptoms’ – hoping it was just too early to test!

xweegeex

Hey baby7 🙂 im cd20….hoping to O soon, iv had EWCM the last 3 days, especially today, there was loads!! soz tmi!! lol hows things with u?

DiandClover

Well girls, tomorrow is ‘double day’ – have to get my blood checked for beta hCG to double to 98 at least… so you must all keep the number 98 in your minds today and send me positive vibes!! 98! 98! 98!

Emma31

Crazy – if it’s not then I hope AF hurry’s up so u can start again!

DiandClover

hey goalie 🙂 I’m here, still morning for me!

xweegeex

jenn & emma i plan on testing maybe monday, at the earliest, due for AF on 23rd…but I Od late so gonna hold out as long as i can! lol

BellyBumbles

so i got a verrrrry faint positive this morning….do you think that’s a real positive? i’m 1 day late and i took a test 1 day early with a def. negative, so maybe the hormones aren’t that high yet? Sending my husband to get more tests, let’s hope AF doesn’t show up!

wannabmomma-welcome to the site! Just thought i would share this story with you…one of my friends was in the same boat your are. She was CD 45 and tested and got a BFN, waited a few days and BFN again, waited 5 more days and still BFN so she made a doc appt and the day b4 she went in she took 1 more test just to see and sure enough it was a faint BFP!! She was on like CD 55 or something like that! So there is def hope that you will see that BFP!!!!

Dsquared83

laura….I know what you mean…I feel alot more positive then I have in my other cycles

KatieA

could be keisha!! i would def test again!

Just about finished reading through all the missed posts! wow there was alot of them!! Good luck cpalmer, have my fingers crossed for you!! I am retesting on the weekend, just bought 30 tests off ebay for 5 pounds!! That means I will be testing ALL the time lol, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea…

Viewing 15 posts - 19,336 through 19,350 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.